
The 2 swings that my bros wanted to buy for Ting but too bad... She's gonna be over the weight limit stated on the seings...

At Ah Ma's place. Inorder to let Ah Ma play with Tingting, I stayed over at her house every Sat..

Here's Ting with a headful of hair...

The SGD $5 dress Mother bought for Tingting at the market..
The SGD $13 per suit China suit I bought for Ting at Bugis Pasar Malam...Hee...
Ting with my mother-in-law.. My Ah Lua's mother.. Some ppl say Ting looked like her..
My kaima was selling some magnetic earrings n she gave one pair Ting.. see that big big diamond on Ting's ears?
Here comes the antique chair.. All of my Ah Ma's grandchildren have sat on this chair when we r still babies.. See how well my Ah Ma maintain the condition of the chair?
Then before Hubby goes back to Sweden, we met up with Jiarong at AMK Hub for pepper Lunch.. One of the eatery that we often patronise dwhen we r in Singapore..Miss it menn...
Here's just some shots I took for Ting at my house.. Happy face..
Here's just some shots I took for Ting at my house.. Happy face..


















No comments:
Post a Comment