Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Kukup Trip..

On National Day, I went Kukup in Malaysia with my large family. Nice place but freaking hot weather.. It was a really nice short stay there.. I miss all of my family... Hey, Hubby missed the chance to go again...

Here comes En Ting with her little wig headband again.. CUTE!
I was feeling a bit giddy so my bro Yuan became the "Nai-ba".. Hahha..
Finished eating so waiting to go to the ferry to board the boat..
Handed my cam to Damei but she go take all her photos... Wasei... Here posing with Mingxiang.
Yeah!! Boarding the boat!!!
With my ah yis...
Damei..U again... now with Lingmin..
Alamak... Again? With Mingren now..

My bro Bui n cousin Junxi
The 3 blue freaks..
New "Mi-Le-Fuo".. My Darling Tingting..
Our breakfast next day.. I can't eat becuz of the damn ulcers.. so can only take photos.. :(
Eating, lazing, looking into daze....
The "Bungalow" we stayed in..
No one wanna hear him sing..
Just acting to sing..
My family.. The females...
The whole family.. Of cuz still got some nvr go..
Aboved: The Formal..
Belowed: The Informal..
Then, the males..
My family.. Lacked of: Father n Hubby..
Time to go back Singapore!!
With Tingting..
My cousins.. Aiyo, Mother, u extra la.. Here all young ppl!
I scared Tingting's botak get burned, so I covered with handkerchief.. Heez..
Tingting with Ah-Di (junxi)
The forever look-alike couple.. Whahaha... Meifang said she wouldn't possibly give birth to such a CHUBBY baby like Ting cuz both of them so skinny.. Wahhahaha...
It was a nice trip with all my family.. Miss the food, miss the mahjong, miss the chats n miss all of u!! Muacks!

No comments: