Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

I love to play with Daddy!!!

Playing with Daddy is my most enjoyable time at home cuz Daddy don't scold me while Mummy is more strict with me.. But I still love Mummy as much as Daddy.. Mummy brought me to Victoria Yiyi (Hazel Cheh-cheh)'s house for dinner on last Thursday.. I was scared when I saw different environment so I cried n cried for more than half an hour.. Mummy almost banged her head..

When I was more settled, I sat on Hazel Chehcheh's swing.. So nice..
With my idol holding me, Im not scared to fall down!!
It's time to sleep.. Daddy started patting me.. It's funny.. I coudn't go into deep sleep when Daddy's coaxing me to sleep n I'm always in the superman position when Daddy pats me.. Mummy took a chance to rest!!
Saw my drooling thru the night? Mummy took this while I haven't wake up.. Naughty Mummy!
I will always raise my head to look at Mummy when I wake up cuz I wanna drink Nehneh!!
Hey, but when Daddy starts to play with me..... Hahahahahahahaha...
So Happy!!!!
Mummy put on dress for me but cap for me as well!! But Ah Ma saw me on the webcam, she say Im so nice!! I love u, Ah Ma!! See, I love playing with Daddy so much!!
Lastly, with Mummy.. Mummy wants to bathe me liao...

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Sorry havent popped by for a while, Alonza is such a pretty girl, she's grown so much, how time flies ya :)

Mummy, u are doing a great job! :)