Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back in Polhem...

En Ting n I are finally back in the boring town.. She still can recognise Daddy when Hubby came n fetched us from the airport.. These pictures are taken at home the next few days when only me n Ting were at home while Hubby's working..

The sack I bought for her in Singapore..
Now whatever is in her hands goes into her mouth..


Can't wait to swallow these toys down!





Little red riding hood... Wahahaha...

The best thing of this walker is Ting can stand there n watch TV so I can do my things! Yeah!
Ting's IKEA Baby chair.. Luckily she likes to sit in this!!


Daddy got off earlier on Friday so we went Centrum shop shop.. Saw this little slide outside BRIO n we let her try.. Strike a pose b4 sliding!
Getting scared?!
There I go!!
Finally landed safely!!
Next blog shall be Mummy's birthday.. Stay tuned!!

No comments: