Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Surprise Dinner!

Today is Hubby's birthday 30th Nov 2008!! Hubby is 28 yrs old liao!!! It is his last birthday before he becomes a Daddy next year!! I have already bought him a jacket n could really think of nothing else.. So I cooked him the "traditional chinese brithday Mee Sua"for him.. Hahaha, this alone can make me very touched n happy for the day!!!


Our dialouge of the touching moment:
Wife: Dear, Im sorry to give u such a boring birthday..

Hubby: It's ok, every yr also have birthday, no need to celebrate..

Wife: Huh, but i feel so bad.. Erhm, ok, i think I'll cook the birthday mee sua for u with a hard boiled egg to represent that u are one yr older liao, can?

Hubby: (Look at me for a while then gave me a kiss n hug!) Dear dear, thank u..(ends with a smile)

Haha, i know he's touched..but he's just a man who dun say it out.. But these small gestures can make me smile in my dream!!
Belowed: It was a department dinner.. But actually it was to celebrate my hubby's birthday!!Wow!! See the 2 cakes? Sob sob, I din get a chance to taste the white creamy cake!!Belowed:Come on, brithday boy, take a pict!!
Belowed: Haha, everybody is waiting !!!

Belowed: A picture with wife!! Can see my "gong gong" hairstyle? Cut by my Hubby ok?!! I cut so nice hair for him every month.. but he cut for me like shit... When I webcam my family, my mum n brothers first thing say:" Aiyo, chehcheh, u go where cut hair one, super ugly lor!" Hahha... Haiya, no choice... here cut hair very ex la.. anyway, it gets long very fast...
Last thing: Hubby, a very happy birthday to u!! I love u soooooooo much n our love is increasing day by day, Im proud to say!! Next yr, u shall be a Daddy liao.. Cannot anyhow spend money ok? Everything is for Baby ok? Ok, hope u stay healthy n happy everyday till we are "AH MA & AH GONG"but must still hold hands when we go shopping..ok? Muackies n hugs!!"

No comments: