Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hate Smelly Drunkard Lua!!

LAst night, Hubby had another round of Little Christmas celebration with all his colleagues.. This time round got NO FAMILIES involved.. He had a wonderful night while I had a boring n worried night.. Y? Worried for him lor!!

Sometimes y do wife always have to worry for husband? Haiz...

Belowed is the pict before he went for the celebration.. At home lagging, eating MY PRAWN CRACKERS!!


Then I want to take picture with him wearing so smart but he's still having the PRAWN CRACKERS in his mouth!!



Then, I take the wedding ornaments that my mum gave us to take a pict but look what his expression? Haha, Shuwen was telling me that their outfit looks like those " Men blowing trumpets on Funnerals!" Wahahahhahha...


Here is my handsome smart Hubby!!


Come Darling, take a picture with ur auntie...

See the difference before n after drinking? I have warned him not to drink so much. He knows himself clearly too that he can't even take a glass cuz he will have giddyness n heart palpitations after that..

I wanted him to take picts to remind himself.. There I took his pulse rate.. his normal heart rate is 55-65bpm but after drinking, I took again.. It' s 120+ with irregular beatings.. They are palpitations.. He started to say he's not feeling very well n keep taking deep breaths but he dare not tell me cuz I WILL SCOLD HIM.. But Im a nurse leh, Im good at observing ppl!!U can't escape my eyes!! Even he dun say, his non-verbal cues reveals!!


See, still can pretend to smile..


Never mind, one more shot..


I just hate when he is forced to drink.. Im worried for his health so much.. But certain circumstances forces him to take a few glasses.. Everytime he drinks, I couldn't sleep for the whole night cuz I got to look after him.. Sianz sia...Last night more worse, he gave me a beat on my pregnant tummy while he's sleeping n he din even realise it!! Luckily, my baby is strong!! Dear, u better take GOOD CARE!!

2 comments:

slegna said...

aiyoh! anyhow beat baby! haha! can hardly see lua's eyes when he's all red! mine came back safe and sober :) hur hur

Ah Sin said...

Sherin, hahha...this shows he GOT REALLY SMALL EYES!! Of cuz your one came home sober cuz he only drank 2 glasses.. Mine though only 4 glasses, but he was already feeling terrible.. Poor hubby...