Though I have not much to talk about today but I just feel like writing some thoughts that ran through my mind last night.. It's all about my Hubby n me..
I've been stuck with him, willingly stuck with him since 2005 (Though once together also in 1999) then we got married n then moved to Sweden.. N expecting our first Baby in next April! Everything came so smoothly n thanks God for the blessings..
Im not a sports person but he brought me into Archery n I grew to love the sport. Whenever he has competition, I will accompany him regardless how scorching hot the sun is.. Im willing to become "black" as long as I can stay by his side.. Luckily, he never let me down n always bring home some Archery medals.. In the end, he even bought me an Archery set, so i can practise with him every Saturday when he has training!! But now, it's resting at my house in SG.. This was taken when hubby won the best team event n individual men.

Days might not be filled with happiness everyday but at least it ends with a smile every night. I make it a point to communicate with Hubby every night before we close the day.. N I must do a stupid thing before I really fell asleep---Hold his warm hands till I dose off.. This makes me feel we're closer..
This was taken at Marsiling Sec where Hubby plays soccer with his ex boys brigade mates.. Haha, they are all uncles now... Im the nanny, pass him water when they are having break, give him towel when he's sweating.. I remember there was once a guy just dashed towards him n knocked him directly on his left chestthat was near his heart.. Hubby collapsed straight away onto the ground, clenching his chest so tightly.. I ran over n carried him up.. After that, I shouted n scolded at that guy then he kept saying sorry.. Shit, I think I'll kill him if anything happens to my "boyfriend" then..

Darling sometimes seems stressed at work,but he'll always smile n greet me with "Dear dear, what u doing, Im home.."Only at dinner time then he'll tell me all his "grievences" for the day.. I just kept quiet n listen to him.. I guess that's what a wife should do..
I know he's soft-spoken n soft-hearted, that's y he's always being taken advantage of.. I'll always be the bad person to speak up for him cuz I felt so unfair n bad for him. I guess my character's due to my upbringing.. Im the eldest at home. Whenever my younger bros got bullied, I'll stand up for them.. I remembered a neighbour's kid scolding my brother, I just went to the neighbour's house to scold that kid.. My auntie blamed my bro for wearing her son's clothes, I just talked back to my auntie, I told her "dun everything also say my brother wrong ok?!" Im just that protective of my juniors, my loved ones.. But that completely doesn't runs in my hubby's family.. He's the peace-maker n Im the fighter-cock..
He brought me to Bangkok for the 1st time.. It was the 1st overseas trip with him.. It was so fun but tired.. Almost everyday, we went for full body massage after a day of shopping.. This was taken at Biosky hotel(New) n the next is taken at the Thailand Airport..




He's sometimes feeling inferior maybe bcuz of his family background n that's probably y sometimes when he achieved a little bit, he'll boost.. Haha, Darling, I din mean it ok?.. But I'll just applaud for him.. I want my man to be a confident one.. Of cuz, I will still brain-wash him once in a while.. N glad that he can receive my negative comments..
Then comes to our ROM on 12th Feb 2007. We held a reception n buffet at the Ace'Amour Garden and everyone said the food were fantastic!! N thanks to my buddy Yenling's hubby (Zhiyong) for being the wonderful photgrapher of that day..


I felt blessed acutally to marry him.. He has taken so good care of me especially during my initial pregnancy period when all the morning sickness sets in.. Now Im into 5 half months of pregnancy but Darling is still very caring towards me.. Sometimes he will just initiate to bring me out after work, just to shop n have dinner.. He'll hold my hand n tell me some thoughts which I felt so warmed..
Then we held our wedding on 1st March 2008 n wedding dinner on 2nd March 2008. From there, we started to experience what's the feeling of staying together, knowing each other habbits, exploring each other more n lastly, the feeling of going to raise our kids together.. That's life I guess...
Last night, while looking at him felling asleep, the thoughts flowed through.. He's a good man n will be a good husband, good father, good companion, good listener.. Sometimes even he's tired or sad, he'll try to cheer me up too.. He'll talk to Baby everyday at my tummy n feel for Baby's movements.. I remembered he's so happy n amazed when he first felt the hiccups of Baby at my tummy but he'll always tell Baby to be strong n healthy, cannot kick Mummy so hard. don't let Mummy feel painful , must behave in mummy's tummy..that kind of stuffs.. Now we have strongly developed a strong bond with Baby even he's still inside my growing tummy..
Lastly, just wanna say " Darling, u make my life perfect.. n it would be so meaningless without u.. Muacks.. Just hope u can take care of yourself at work n get ready to be a GREAT DADDY!
Loves truly from Wife n Baby..
Loves truly from Wife n Baby..

















1 comment:
So sweet!!
Zhihao you are a fortunate guy!
Post a Comment