Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Creations!

As the ones who are living in Karlskrona now with me knows we the wives can be super free on certain days... But we can't sit on the sofa everyday at home to daydream about Andy Lau n Bae Yong Jun.. So as Chris tams is coming, I went to Rusta n bought some plain red n green cards to make some art n crafts... Belowed are some of my results..

Aboved: This card's for Brenda.. My ex-colleague at Gleneagles..
Belowed: This card's for my Kaiye's family..


Aboved: This card's for my mother-in law n brother-in-law..
Belowed: this card's for my dearest Ah Ma, Kiayi, n Cuiyi..

Aboved: This card's for my dearest family.. Ah Pa, Mother, Ah Yuan, Ah Bui & Ah You.
Belowed: This card's for my best fren cum class 9915 buddy Cheryl in Poly times..

Aboved: This card's for my poly Buddy n NHC till now Best Fren, Lifang..
Belowed: This card's for my secondary sch buddy Yenling..

And comes my next creation of "MINI CHRISTMAS TREES". I used gallands, fur balls, beads n party cups to do.. They are for my friends in Polhem who's going for the little Christmas party on the 2oth Dec at Cin's place..
Next, comes my food creations again... I'm lazy to post so many picts so I just pick a few ok? Dun blame me... Here comes my 1st attempt of making egg tarts.. Though it doesn't look nice, but it certainly taste good!! As compliments from Hubby n friends Johnathon n Gallen.. Thanks ok?

Then comes my "Century Egg Porridge with minced meat, meat balls n you tiao" .. Taste nice too ok... got time u must try...
Next, it's my 1st attempt in cooking Chilli Crab!! It taste super hot lor... think I added too much chilly liao... My nose waters kept coming out whenever i sipped the crab juice cuz it's too hot.. But Hubby said it's very nice..
Lastly, comes my Pandan Cake... I duno how the shape become love shaped... Maybe I did it for hubby with LOVE? Hahhaahha...Hubby finished the whole thing the next morning... I tried to take a piece.. It got the pandan taste menn... n soft enough, sweet just nice... reminds me of eating them back in Singapore... Haiz... LAst time in Singapore dun wanna eat pandan cake.. But here want to eat MUST BAKE urself hor!!

No comments: