Having a baby is not easy.. U got to worry for this n that.. BUT luckily my baby is quite obedient.. Hubby n me are just waiting so anxiously for its arrival in 4 months time!!
Last week, my baby gave me a fright.. He(she) hasn't been moving inside my tummy for 3 days, no matter how I turn n toss in bed or how I press onto my tummy.. NOT A SINGLE MOVEMENT!! I was very scared n called the midwife immediately n she said nothing but "I NEED TO SEE U NOW, NEED TO CHECK WHETHER BABY STILL GOT HEARTBEAT." I was stiff for a moment n faster rushed down when Hubby came home for lunch.. Hubby was so scared too.. Baby is OUR CURRENT PRECIOUS..
Luckily when going thru the doppler, Baby's heartbeat went so loud "pong pong pong pong" that run for 140beats per min.. Then midwife pressed on my tummy n said :" U have a shy n gentle baby.. Everything is normal." I was touched till my tears nearly fell.. BUT I CONTROLLED cuz Cindy was with me.. Hubby was elated when I told him it wasn't any bad news..
These few days, Baby have been swimming inside me freely maybe becuz he/she knows that if he don't move, Mummy n Daddy will be worried.. HMMMMM, what a considerate n responsible baby!! Then today he has been having hiccups in my tummy since 8am!! It was such a wondeful feeling n felt funny.. My tummy just goes "toop, toop, toop" at regular 2secs intervals.. Then I told Baby :" Baby, haven't wake up, haven't eat then hiccup already?" Myabe he felt shy, so he stopped hiccuping after I commented. So cute, hhahaha...
Baby has brought us good luck n happiness eversince pregnant.. Things have been going quite smoothly.. We're still waiting for Baby to give us more happy surprises day by day.. Hopefully, Baby will be healthy, strong n well-formed.. n I guess that's what parents dream of..Lastly, hopefully our Baby can hear we say : Baby, Daddy n Mummy love u!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment