Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday BLUES!

It's a new Monday again.. Im just the same as other days, "Nua-ing" n weaving "Spiderwebs" at home... Just called my whole family yesterday.. My parents, my brothers, cousins, Ah Ma, almost all the Ah Yis, n all the uncles.. cuz they are having a great time at Changi Aloha Chalet!!

SOB SOB... So super nice... I MISS EVERY PART OF IT!! Day before yesterday was my cousin Ah Yong's wedding.. My mum called me at night to asked me wanna tabao let me eat.. I told her she dun be so "chek-ark", keep "sia-ing" me.. Then right after my cousin's wedding, they check in to Aloha for my bro's Ah Bui's 21st birthday till the 18th Nov!! Wa, so envy!!

I then called them n asked my father to "peng kuey-sit" for me, he then said he's waiting... n consoled me that still have my youngest bro to have his 21st birthday in a couple of yrs time.. Then I spoke to them one by one.. My youngest Ah Yi (Cuiyi) said she got no time to concentrate cuz she's starting MJ session with my youngest bro, Meifang n Ah Yang.. n they let me hear the MJ sound!!! So "chek-ark" right?

Over here, not fun one.. Holy friends play MJ without money.. Alamak, I RATHER DON'T PLAY.. No kick.. Some not so holy ones, already got khakis.. Haiz... Some more "cham", husband around cannot play!!! See, how to spend time like this?! EH, CALLING ALL the ANG FAMILY TO KARLSKRONA, come accompany me leh!!

Haiz, everyday stay at home surf net, MSN, read books, cook for hubby.. Im sick menn.. Im only looking forward to Baby's arrival, so at least i got something to divert my attention.. Now only waiting for Hubby to come home from work everyday to joke n talk to me...

Another thing that piss me off... The hospital forgot to give me my Baby's detailed scan picture!! N when I called to retrieve, they say they dun keep a copy!!! When I asked whether can I go for another scan n pay on my own basis, they say cannot!! Walau, I can't see the reason why it couldn't be done!!! I hope so much to retrieve the scan pict n send a copy to my SG Gynae asking him to tell me the gender.. Now every hope is gone.. When I went to Baby's deparment, when I see super nice-cute clothes for girl or boy, I can't buy cuz they are designed in a way that is obvious to the eyes whether they are for boys or girls.. I can only buy those like white, yellow.. N they looked so sick colours.. Arrrrgggghhhhs, Y IM NOT IN SINGAPORE?

Left all my Karaoke discs in Singapore.. MISS THEM too!!! All my Beyond, David Tao, Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung, JJ Lin Junjie discs all in Singapore, my two tall tall CD-racks in my room, waiting for me at home!!

More I say, more im sad... I wish I can join my family at the chalet NOW!! But I can't bear to leave my LOVELY HUBBY alone here.. Cannot "liang quan qi mei"... Please wait for my next blog for my Hubby's 28th birthday..

7 comments:

Cindy said...

if u sian then message me la, i can accompany u sing KTV!!!

Maverick and Noelle said...

Don't be too upset okay? Must stay positive! For baby's and your own sake! *SMILE*
Can go online and chat with me! :) I'm on MSN 8 hours a day! (office hours, haha)

slegna said...

SIAN RIGHT!!!! hai... because keep raining and so cold, now i also everyday at home! hai... NO Choice liao la.... we hibernate until spring la.

Ah Sin said...

Haiz....Guess I no need to teach u all how to weave spider webs...u can imagine how the feeling to br at home n somemore sky gets dark ssoooooooo fast... even more sianz..

Seline said...

sian ah?. i lend you my baby lai. den u not sian liao. He will 'entertain' you the whole day..

KARAGODIS....hee hee wahhaa

Ah Sin said...

dun want la seline... u know i sacred of all these small little animals..

Fanny said...

no kakis to play mj, play here http://www.viwawa.com/. though dont hv the 模牌 feeling, but can past time easier.

stay cheerful!