Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Food week again..

Here's a few home cooked dishes again.. Here comes the all time favourite n yet super easy dish. Stemed egg with minced meat.. I cut them open to make sure it gets cooked faster..Everytime I got to use around 4-5eggs... My hubby n I are king n queen.. we can finished 30 eggs in less than 2 weeks! Belowed is Brocoli with Mushroom n corn.. It's a bit sweet bcuz of the corn a a bit salty becuz of the vege's natural taste. It tastes good though..
Belowed is sweet n sour codfish. I pan fry the codfish, tomatoes n big onions.. Then I separately cooked the sauce then when thickens, i just pour over the fish.. Yummy yummy ..


belowed is baicai with my favourite sanzan bak n chicken slices.. I added the chicken slices becuz I left only a few little piece in the fridge... must well cook it..For this dish, cannot cook too long cuz once the Baicai becomes soggy, the crunchyness will all be gone n that affects the overall taste.


Belowed: Fried egg soup with carrots n seaweed.. My father used to cook this soup n let my mother scold.. becuz mummy says it's very high-cholesterol.. Y must fry the egg first?! But it just simply taste that good.. Cuz I added "heibee" inside.. n I did not add a single spoon of salt n soya sauce for this soup.. Hubby says it's very nice..

Belowed is a nice dish too.. I have pan fry some finger food like "fried sweet tofu" n fry them with celery n pure tofu.. Yummy... Cuz I added mayonnaise to make it taste better!!
Belowed is "Xing Zhou Mee Fen" which I always eat at coffee shop when I tabao home.. I addded some fried "hor bao dan" n Hubby request to open a can of "Bak Teng" cuz he can't live without meat now...


Then after all the fried food, finally one day I cooked some bee hoon soup.. Then have some oranges n apples after dinner... Must let body be healthy a bit sometimes.. Cuz eat too much of fry foods, my hubby gets stomach flu.. Poor hubby... I got heartache to know him suffering... Luckily, I treated him with some Hot Ginger Tea, Gaviscon Liquid n Motilium tablets. He has to take them after every meals.. Then after around 3 days, he's better n we're again to better food!


Belowed is Caixin with chinese mushrooms n button mushrooms.. I cant live without mushrooms.. Remember that when young, i hate mushrooms but my ah ma says if dun eat, next time grow up liao skin not nice then no men wants me.. Then I force myself to eat.. Now, I love them so much!! For this dish, I added some seaweed as Hubby says he wanted to eat seaweed.. so I just throw it inside with the mushrooms.. Luckily turn out not bad n got seaweed taste!!

Belowed is fried egg noodles with some chicken, french beans n carrots n seaweed.. it taste just nice with any chilli sauce.. Kids can take it as tomato sauce can be added..

Belowed is Pan fried potatoes with luncheon meat. I've added oyster sauce n sugar to optimise the taste.. Try it when u are free..

Belowed is Celery with pork or chicken, I cant remember..With a little ginger slices, it'll taste better as celery sometimes will have that kind of stinging smell that rise inside ur nose.. I duno la, maybe Im pregnant, so very sensitice to taste.

Then comes my Plain Tofu +Egg Tofu with minced prawns n meat in Oyster sauce.. Yummy yummy... It's very easy lor.. Think difficult part is only making sure that the tofu doesn't break..

Belowed is my wanton mee.. I have made this in a afternoon when Hubby n Barry came home for lunch...The char siew taste ok but I was thinking how to roast it until chaotar then it will taste better.. Barry was saying:" Wa, I tot I go back Singapore liao.."


Then comes my pork chop noodle.. with some fried sweet tofu n caixin... It was wonderful...

Belowed is my favourite asparagus with minced meat.. Yummy yummy...just add a little oyster sauce n it will taste heaven..

Then lastly comes my sweet corn soup with ribs n carrots.. The sweet corn is really sweet here... not like Singapore, some dry dry one... Try this... Good to drink soup druing this cold weather.. It'll warms u up..

No comments: