Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

November babies..

In November 2008, I guess there's a couple of events..

7 Nov: My youngest bro's (Jingyou) birthday

14 Nov: My best fren's (Lifang) birthday

15 Nov: My only elder cousin's (Junyong n Lijun) wedding

17 Nov: My younger bro's (Jingwen) 21st birthday, my sec fren's (Kangwei n Guirong) birthday

18 Nov: My only elder cousin's (Junyong) birthday

30 Nov: My handsome hubby's birthday


I'll start with my youngest bro first-Jing you: He's the youngest in my family n the most doted one. He's 10 yrs younger than me but yet the closest to me. I've been calling him as "youyou" since he was a baby n that doesn't change my habbit till I was calling him "youyou" when I went to collect his Primary 6 report book. He din answer me n I remembered he said:" Sis, call me Jingyou then I'll answer u. Dun call me "youyou", so paiseh, wait everyone knows.." I was laughing away.. Then I tried to change.. Im very close with Youyou even until now.. Anything or anyone trying to bully him, as long as letting me know, I'll get back to that person. Youyou is like my son, I think.. I doted Youyou the most among my 3 younger brothers cuz he dotes me too.. Everytime I went home, he'll greet me. Whenever my mum cooked nice dishes, the other bros will finished everything while he will save some up for me. Whatever problems he have, he'll tell me. I've been collecting his report books every of his academic yrs.. N since his Kindergarten times, I'll fetch him after I dismissed from school.. I still remembered how he cried so bitterly at the school window when he first entered the Kindegarten.. t just pains my heart... But You you is a clever boy n very "seng mok".. He'll tell me more than he tell anyone else about his personal matters.. That's y my mum keep asking me to be spy.. "BUT YOU,SIS DIN DO THAT OK?" Eversince Im attached with Chee Haw, Youyou seemed to talk lesser maybe becuz I was busy "pator-ing" which I felt so remorseful. But he will still show concern for me as like asking "how this guy treating u? Blablabla.." Then when Im married n moved out, Mum said he has been more quiet than usual (Usually Youyou is a very quiet boy), maybe becuz now Sis is not at home to share with him, so he keep everything to himself.. Walau, make me even more remorseful.. Then I tried to call him n brought him to his favourite Sushi whenever I can n ask about his updates.. I called him the other day to wish him Happy birthday as Im now in Sweden, can't celebrate with him.. If Im at home, I'll make sure to celebrate every family members's birthday.. It's a regret that I can't celebrate this yr. He told me only I remembered his birthday.. He seemed sad but he will nvr say it out.. My mum called me the next day n said something that I felt so bad for him.. She said he was waiting at home with his gf( Yvonne) for all my family to come back to blow his birthday candles, but who knows eldest bro's not coming home that night, 2nd Bro at least rushed back, Father dun even know his son's birthday n Mother only remembered when she saw the cake in the fridge.. The camera was down without charger, no photos was taken then.. I felt like crying when my mum told me this.. If I were in Singapore, Youyou's birthday will not be this scenerio.. The last thing that ever made me so touched n felt so worthwhile for loving this brother so much was when his gf secretly told my mum that next time if he started working, the first person he will support is ME, his only dearest Sis.. "You, Sis still love n miss u a lot n can't wait to fly back to Singapore right away.Meanwhile, u big boy liao, must listen to Mother ok? Dun always speak like Zhou Jie Lun, only u know what u are saying.."



2nd comes one of my best fren, best bud: Lifang: Knew her during nursing Yr 2 attachment in TTSH. Then from there, we became best best frens. We go Bugis Guan Yin Temple pray together, signed bond with National Heart Centre together, go eat at Fullerton One together, go library borrow childbirth books, talk rubbish together n do a lot of stupid things together like going to meet Tay Ping Hui, dining with Julian Hee n going Suntec see Louis Koo, eat chicken rice eat until wanna vomit then must eat antacids.. Haha, actually, I dragged her to see the aboved yandaos.. But she's fren enough to go with me!! Hahaha... Fang is very pretty, think she looked like Fann Wong when I first saw her in NYP lecture theatre.. Remember once I went to her place, she was completely a different person when she wears her plastic specs with scotch-tape at the sides, with no eyebrows, n with faded elephant pyjamas..I got a shock la! She still keeps in close contact with me, MSN, webcam, facebook.. n becoming my kid's godma! Hahha.. Fren, to think that we both escaped out of heart centre n now having something diff from nursing.. U as an SIA stewardess n me as a housewife temporarily for these couple of yrs, what's most important thing we're happy with our lives now.. N also very important, our lovely doting hubbys.. I miss u girl!!

3rd comes my only Biao-ge: Ah Yong n his newly wed wife Lijun: Well, long story.. This person exists 2 yrs b4 I was borned!! He's always the "tua-gui-tao" among the cousins, cuz he's the eldest n all of us follow him.. I remembered the famous 4 of us. Yong, Me, Di n Yuan. The 4 of us always hanged around together. I remembered when Yong they all still living in Bedok, Me n my bro(Yuan) will always go to his house. Then the 4 of us loves toying in the bathroom.. Cuz we loves to scrub the floor with a piece of soap then we can roller-blade inside the bathroom! That was very fun.. N when go Ah Ma's house, Ah Gong will always bring us to the downstairs provision shop to buy sweets that got toys inside the box one.. Yong was very thrifty since young, now I duno ok? I remembered he always tell Ah Di(His younger bro) dun buy this, dun buy that, dun waste money.. So funny.. N he can dance like Aaron Kwok hor! Soon, we all grew up n he's getting married on this day (15th Nov 08) n there's no more scrubing of soap all over the bathroom floor liao.. shall wait for our kids to do that!! A great regret n pity that we can't attend each other's wedding.. Mine becuz he needs to go Ireland urgently for work and his becuz Im in Sweden.. but nvr mind, next time we are only next-blk neighbours!! For his wife, Lijun, I dun really know her cuz she's quite quiet when she comes to our house.. But she is a pretty babe, same age as me..Got really big eyes as compared to our husbands!! They really endured thru a "long pator-ing" time.. Lastly, Yong, wish u happy blissful marriage n happy birthday.. Please buck up to have a kid soon so when I go back to Singapore, our kids can play with each other.. Ok, miss u all so much for the mahjong, for the chinese new yr gatherings, chalet gatherings!! Hope 3 yrs pass fast!!
Aboved: Ah Di, Me, Ah Yong, Ah Yuan. This was taken when our Ah Ma n Ah Gong went back to China for holidays n bought back these china clothes.. but cute right?


Aboved: Ah Yong , My hubby, Me n Lijun. this was taken just b4 Yong rushed to take his flight to Ireland for work. Kudos to ur effort, Biao-ge..


4th comes my 2nd younger bro, Jing Wen: He's the mischievious one in the family.. friends to him are always the most important until being taken advantage also duno.. He looks like the photostated version of my father.. Now they very "ar" with each other cuz smoke together, be fat together.. Hahha.. We called him "Ah Bee or Ah Bui" at home. When young, he likes to explore things. When my "Tweety bird" alarm clock rings, the next day, i found my tweety bird's front n back body, the spare parts inside all lying over the floor. Then he said he want to see who is inside the bird, how come always got sound from inside, so he dismantled it!! He likes to jump n climbed around the window grills, bed until the whole TV set dropped on his leg n he was put on a cast, but with just one leg, he can still jump with it!! He's so curious that he threw slippers onto the altar n climb to burn our house "Tau-pek-Gong" beard until black. When my moher come home, he say he dun like "Tua-Pek-Gong" to keep staring at him, so he throw slippers at him, but throw liao, he still look, so he go burn his beard. Wahahha... Then when he go my auntie's house, he urinated in his pants, so he must well put the pants in the fridge for it to dry.. There was once I was taking care of my teacher's chicks.. When I came home from school, the 2 little chicks are lying facing upwards in the pail of mopping water with the mop still inside, they died tragically!! Then I cried and asked him but he say:" Cheh cheh, I want to know whether they can swim or not.." Then I was so sad, went downstairs to dig hole at the playground n buried my 2 chicks inside.. My Ah gong dun like him bcuz he threw his very expensive dentures from 4th level to ground floor n all dentures gone!! Those were the times, alamak!! Can u imagine if ur kid is like this? N good new things landed on his hand sure spoil!!
But he very kelian one.. Of the 4 kids, my Dad got bias one.. He'll ask his least favourite to buy things first then move up to next level.. Like buying food, 1st one to call sure Ah Bui then Me then Ah You.. He'll nvr call Ah Yuan one..But now Bui grew up liao, very smart in talking.. Sometimes will even chat with me on the phone now!! Lastly, just wanna say :"Bui, 21 yrs old liao hor..must plan for urself hor, dun everyday stay outside until so late.. I miss u all very much, miss taking ur bike till backside numb, miss eating all the good food with u all.. Take very good care, dun drive n ride so fast, n dun eat so much!! Love u though!!"

Aboved: Ah Bui, Ah Yuan, Me n Ah You.. Taken on my wedding day at our house..


Then comes my 2 frens: Kangwei n Guirong.


Kangwei is my secondary school fren n happens to be the primary one classmate of my hubby's. So co-incidence right? My hubby n I get to know each other on his birthday!! He could said to be the middle man of our starting relationship.. Kangwei was a nice fren, he will help u if he can. he was my secondary fren for 5 yrs..Just like a big bro.. I remember he got lotsa "gan-meimei" hahha.. Just wondering when he will settle down.. Kangwei, buck up leh.. Gan-meimei no use one.. Just wanna wish him :"Happy birthday n hope many good returns!!"

Aboved: Kangwei n me at my ROM on 12th Feb 2007.


Then it's Guirong: Now she changed her name to Qiqi.. Alamak, but I still call her Guirong.. So used to the old name liao.. She was my poly classmate n my project-eating-hanging out- gang with Cheryl n Jess. She likes to chiong a lot n wears super high platforms!! N her hairstyle 10 yrs also looked the same.. Last time I use to think she looked like Irin Gan. Hahahha.. Anyway, now we 're all on diff tracks on our lives.. But hope she gets settled down fast.. Cuz we are no longer 18 yrs old little girls.. girl, happy birthday!!
Aboved: Guirong, Jess , Me, Cheryl. Taken on my wedding dinner.


Hoho, lastly come marching in my Hubby (Chee Haw): He's my everything besides my Baby n my family. I just love this man like crazy, duno y.. Maybe he got put "gong-tao" on me, hahaha.. The only thing not good about him is he duno how to reject ppl n always say "ok" to friends who wanted his help. He's always being taken advantage of cuz he's very soft-spoken n soft-hearted. I just felt very angry when someone seems to take him for granted. He's very good-tempered n will be only triggered when u push him to his limit.. Im the bad person, Im the man, I'll always stand up n fight for him if anyone bullies him.. cuz in his world, nobody seems to be the bad guy.. Somwtimes I think he's too much a saint.. Aiyo, I always tell him dun everything also say "ok".. but he will always reply :" nvr mind la.." I will feel so pekchek talking to him sometimes.. Then dun complain to me if u got any grievences hor.. Very soon, we are going to be Daddy n Mummy n we're so looking forward to it.. He kept telling me he's very anxious to know whether Baby will look like him or me, n he's waiting until neck long long liao.. Funny thing is he'll always talk to Baby by putting his head on my tummy .. So cute.. He really loves Baby alot.. Anything I wanna buy, he said dun waste money but anything that I say it's for Baby, he'll buy.. n anything that I wanna eat, if he knows it's not good for Baby(Eg: hotdogs are not good cuz the nitrates in hotdogs will absorb the folic acid that i've eaten for baby b4 baby can absorb), he will NOT let me eat.. This baby is our precious little darling especially to Hubby.. If it's a boy, I rather hope it'll look like him than me.. Think he'll look more handsome.. "Dear dear, waiting for baby to arrive could be long but thanks for all the care u've shown towards me eversince married to u..Just hope u could stay by my side everyday... I still love u so much, very very much. Muacks..! Happy happy birthday to u, my very love..This shall be the last birthday before u become Daddy ok? Must learn how to save up for Baby, cannot anyhow spend hor. Anyway, hope all ur dreams come true ok?"

Aboved: Taken on 14th Feb 2006 at Fullerton Hotel. I loved this photo cuz the T-shirt was designed by Deardear specially for the Valentine's Day..So this "DON & REIS" T-shirt were the only two available in the whole wide world.. But sob, now I can't fit in... Cuz of Baby inside me..

4 comments:

slegna said...

hahaha! love your post! and the china outfits photo is super cool! hahaha... :) even my mummy asks how is your baby... take care and eat carefully!

Ah Sin said...

I have more cool young picts but all in Singapore.. Haiz.. Sad, I found this pict on my wedding montage disc..Haha..My baby is fine, going for checkup tmr.. Thanks for ur mama's concern!!

Cindy said...

this is a good post i keep laughing when reading it.

Next time you must hide your tweety bird alarm clock ok, in case your baby go and dismantle it. HAHAHA!!!

Ah Sin said...

Yalor..Scared that my baby will follow what we played last time.. soap... anything also can but dun be like my brother..