Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Out at Balcony... Sun sun sun...

The sun is out these few days n weather is good!! Mummy let me wander around at the balcony then..

Eeee!! Im so happy!
Hmmm, what's there to see?

Mummy, the more I taste, the more it doesn't taste like chicken wing..
Ehhhh, then Mummy, where is the real chicken wing?
Is it there?
Mummy, I think it's there!! The uncle is eating it!
Mummy, where u got it? Can I have one?
Think I'll give Mummy the fake chicken wing n she shall give me the real one.. Heyhey...
Heehee... Mummy discovered!
Ohoh! There goes my chicken wing!

No comments: