Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My friends..

It's playtime again!! But it will soon end cuz the teacher says no money, no money... Sob Sob...
My favourite football!!
Na, u want?! Snatch from me if u dare la!

Mummy's new friend too...
Baby Jovan so handsome..
But he dun like when Mummy carries me but I dun like Mummy to carry other babies!!
Then I went Hazel Cheh cheh's hse for dinner... n found new toy!
Mummy, can u buy this carcar for me?
Cheh cheh seems not like I sat her car..
Trying to test the car system..
Mummy n Daddy's picture while waiting for dinner...

No comments: