Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I can wear my old clothes!!

Mummy kept some of my 3-9 months clothes... Cuz she bought them at big big sizes.. N I still can fit in some surprisingly!! The belowed shirt was wore a few times when I was only 3 months.. Can u imagine? I'm already wearing size 74 at 3 months?!!!

N Mummy let me wear my Hello Kitty hairband!
Wore so girly but I wanna climb up my Daddy's gymset....Hmmmm...



Yeah, Im going gaigai again!
The sun is shinning on my fair fair fat fat face... Hmmmm, I dun like...
N Papa is enjoying the hotdog meal outdoor!
It's super nice... Yumm yummm..
The beetle kiddy chair caught my eye!! But Mummy say cannot buy...
Cannot buy then we took a photo lor..

No comments: