This shot is taken on my comfortable sofa... See my new dress? Or u only concentrate on my fats?
The float that Yenling Yiyi bought for me..
This is the famous summer party of the yr, n of cuz... The Fertility Tree! Last yr june, Daddy n Mummy walked around this tree 3x n they got me in July!!
Sherin yiyi, Mummy, Seline yiyi n Cindy yiyi..
Uncle Ian with us!! Uncle Ian got fan club one ok?!!!

Summer yiyi with Mummy n me..

Our honour to take a pict with him... Singapore's DPM; Mr Teo C.H

It's been a while Daddy n Mummy took their picture without me...
See how warmly wrapped I am? Mummy's scared I'll catch cold again... She's right!!! The wind was super strong that day..
Mummy trying to be funny...
Mummy, so boring here, I want to go home...
My latest family picture!!
With Daddy...
With Mummy!!
Mummy brought me out with Aizhen yiyi n Anders.. We walked to Centrum.. Good job, Mummy!! Belowed is when Anders n I were taking our afternoon naps!! Oh no Mummy, y I looked like giant here?!
Mummy put me on my stomach to train my spine.. Im so happy that day!!
See how happy?
"Hmmmmm, what's Mummy doing?"
Mummy got back her figure!!! But she's still not very satisfied... Daddy said if Mummy could get to 50kg, he'll buy her a set of clothes!!Mummy's pre-pregnant weight was 53kg, now she's 54kg.. Thanks to me ok... Breastfeeding this super big bb...

























3 comments:
WAHAHAHAHA! so cute the bathe with alonza one!
And YES! CHIO BU MOTHER! :) I'm also super amazed at the fast weight loss! save a lot of money lei! don't need marie france! whoo hoo!
i like the picture of alonza lying on her stomach! SO CUTE
Heehee... Yamenn!!! But Lua still say me no thin enuf n loose tummy skin...sobsob..Cin, I duno how to put strawberries on Tingting's censored leh... so din put the last picture which u took for her very clear one in... I'll try again..
Post a Comment