Finally, Im sitting comfortably on my chair with my Baby sleeping soundly inside the bedroom.. It has been a long time to have my own time eversince En Ting was born.. Shiok menn!!
Mummmy has just went back to Singapore last Sat and I miss her so much.. She has witnessed my Baby's birth together with my husband and she's been a great help to me eversince she came, but good things end fast... 3 months seems to end so fast.. We gave each other a warm hug at the CPH airport n my tears just flowed down when we bid each other goodbye.. Baby Tingting cried too.. I've then learnt to appreciate my Mum after she left.. Mother, I miss u menn!!!
Life in Sweden has been the same until Tingting was born.. My time has been taken up by her mostly.. Walking around the house to pat her to sleep, sing songs for her, play n talk to her, bathe n change her became my routine.. Eversnce my Mum left, I've been handwashing Tingting's clothes myself when she's sleeping.. 24 hrs is not enough for me now...but funny thing is that though she really gets on my nerves at times, but my love for her increases every minute..Though very tiring but it's all worthwhile just because of a reason-- She's my daughter..
True friends, fake friends, associates just came along the way and it was hard to guess who really takes u as a friend here.. Im rather tired of talking now.. I just need a break.. It's so superficial acting to get clicked with someone when u dun seem to like him/her actually... Gossips are "inavoidable" and u could always be a victim of the gossips while yourself dun even realise that.. Sad to say that... Why do ppl have to put up a front? I dun understand... Like means like, dun like means dun like.. And why are there so many things that dun concern yourself at all to talk about? Is it true that life's easier to get by like this? Im not able to do that and that's probably why I prefer to be by myself now, just taking care of Baby n sharing with Hubby makes me happy n keeps me busy...This is also when peace sets in and u find it easier to breathe.. True friends are hard to come by, so do treasure..n time will tell..
Mummy called me everyday to chat, to talk to Baby.. She told me something so touched that my tears would flow when I think of it any moment.. I have not dote in vain my 3 younger brothers.. I never think that Im actually such an impressive n capable sister in my brothers' eyes.. The words that really touched my heart is when my youngest brother told my Mum yesterday: " Mother, I miss "Cheh-Cheh" so much.." and Mum said he looked sad when saying this.. What I wanted to tell him and in fact the 3 of them, my Dad n Mum, I miss them so much too.. Though it's seems a simple sentence, but they are so true feelings..
Lastly, I hope Hubby would pass the BOARD tmr so he can then relax a bit.. I have been seeing him studying n taking notes every single day.. It's been hard on him n sometimes I understand it became a stress when seniors just test u everyday but u duno the answers.. He's very tired I know... and he feels as bad when seniors got to stay back and teach him, but no matter what, he told me he's very thankful to the ppl who sacrificed the time after work to train him.. As his wife, just hope he can cget CLEAR tmr.. Even if failed, it's an experience learnt n shall take until pass.. "Darling, u are my honour...Always remember that.."
Now I gotta sleep before Baby wakes up at 2.30am for her milk... Buds, Friends, Families, and my new house, see u all in July!!! Muacks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment