Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Im 2 months old now!!

Mummy has been very busy with me.. Im very well-known naughty little Baby in my Mummy n Daddy's heart, but they still love me so much.. Mummy decides to combine all my photos into a slide rather than one picture by one picture..

Here comes my new haedband bought by Auntie Yenling.. So sweet of her mailing the headband from Singapore to Sweden.. But she made Mummy sad... cuz she said the previous headband Mummy bought for me looks like a big handiplast on my head.. See my expressions?See, I could pose like the cute little cat on my clothes.. My clothes's one is slimy little cat n Im fatty naughty cat..
Then comes my "xi-nu-ai-le" sessions.. Mummy loves the middle photo which I got my headband placed very high cuz Im going facial so must comb up fringe..
Then comes my sunshine time... My sunglasses Ah Ma bought me, my beanie Daddy bought me n the handiplast headband Mummy bought me.. Can someone spot the golden ring im wearing? Sorry if picture is too small.. n I hate when Mummy wants to show off my "pig trotters' legs"..

Some family pictures..
It was the 2nd yr that Mummy n Daddy have spent the Sweden National Day on 6th June.. This yr, they have me tagging along..
Then, Mummy dressed me up like a boy.. And I looked really like a boy...
Then she decides to turn me back into a girl again... So she tied my hair for me.. Aiyo, I dun like Mummy turning me this n that... I want to be cute little En Ting.. But....Anyway, m I Cute?
Then comes my new friends.. Sorry, Mummy forgot their names.. I talked so happily with these 2 friends till I had bad dreams when I took my nap in the afternoon... I cannot stop crying, so scared... n Mummy had to pat n pat n pat me till I softened down..Eeeeee, bad friends, I dun wanna talk to them again... So scared..

Hmmmm, most of the picts appeared so small!!! Ok, will let Mummy knows.. Maybe she can upload picture by picture next blog again.. See u!

No comments: