Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

En Ting's 2nd-3rd wk at home..

Halo everybody, Baby Tingting is back like I said... Mummy will take a lot of potos for me n herself.. The following are shots taken at my home druing my 2nd n 3rd week after I was born..

Im dreaming of my little prince charming..
Dreaming of my prince charming part II
With Daddy after Mummy feeds me.. Daddy is sad becuz Mummy puts me on Daddy after feeding.. Mummy says she's tired, need to go sleep for a while..
Mummy says I looked like Empress when I left my hand like this to sleep..
I can sleep REALLY WELL with my bolster n pillow like this..
See, I din bluff u all right?
My chic Grandma bought me this sunglass at City Gross when she shopped for groceries.. Do I look nice? Everything looked so black when I wear this so I cry...
Hm, Heaven's so good to me, everytime let me dream of my prince charming.. Hmmm, got so many choices, who should I choose? Joel, Didi or Anders?
The following is a couple of shots which Mummy tries to take for my passport photo... Ya, n thank u Sherin yiyi for doing the photoshop for my ultimate passport photo which Mummy has choosen..Mummy is getting angry liao cuz I kept turning to one side...
Ok, I better learn to be good...
Oops, Mummy, ur hand la!!
Finally....
Grandma n Daddy have been complaining that my fingernails always scratch them till so painful so Mummy decides to cut for me.. N Mummy choose to cut them when she's feeding me.. Clever Mummy... She knew I won't move in this sense.. Wa, I love it when Mummy do it so gently, so comfortable!!!
Aizhen yiyi bought me a set of bikini n Mummy n Grandma can't wait to put on for me with the sunglass that Grandma bought.. See my bikini look?
Then, it's time to bathe.. In Sweden, it's still cold now to go swimming at the beach, so I'll swim in my bathtub...
Arrrgggghhs, Ah Ma, y the water not so hot? I scared cold one, Im still little Baby..
Mummy n Grandma's up to mischief again... I want to faster finish bathing, but they wanna take n take photos... Daddy, faster come back n save me!!
Finally, the real bathing time..
Yeah, finish bathing liao!!! See my michelin's muscles?!
I hate when I got to strip off n change diapers.. So i cry... Naughty Mummy drew an arrow to show everyone how big my drop of tears is..
Finally, they wear clothes for me...
Mummy n Grandma says I looked GREAT in yellow!! What do yiyis n uncles think?
Mummy is trying hard to take a shot of my dimples... Hee, but everytime she misses it..
This is a fresh fresh Ting Ting.. Wa, I smell so nice after bathing... Thank u Ah ma..
Mummy wants to take photo with me again...Ok, I shall listen...
See, she's still not satisfied.. Take again.. Mummy, I looked nicer than u la...

4 comments:

slegna said...

so cute.... ting ting is so beautiful :) You are also a beautiful mum kersin!!! JIA YOU!

Kristie said...

both mummy and alonza are gorgeous :) u look nice in any colour dearest darling :)

Ah Sin said...

Hey... Kristie n Sherin... Thank u for ur comments... So flattered... Hee...

~Summer~ said...

Glad you are enjoying every bit of your motherhood, gal!! And yes she will look nice in any any colour!~ =)