Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some thoughts in my mind...

It's coming to the 3rd week after I gave birth to my precious daughter.. Reflecting back on the moment when Tingting just slipped out of my tummy, I was a bit disappointed when I realised she was a girl.. It was because I always wanted a boy and everyone of my friends told me my baby is gonna be a boy based on the shape of my tummy.. Haiz, we bought ALL boys' clothes then to take a gamble.. Haiz, but we lost the bet..

To Hubby, it was a miracle! He always wanted a girl.. I could see the happiness on his face the moment he knew it was a baby girl.. 40hrs of labour nearly drained me out. Im glad that I pulled it through though.. ALL THANKS to my Hubby n my Mum who stayed by my side all the while throughout the whole process of labour. I love both of u n of cuz, my precious new-born Tingting..

I have shared a special bond with my Baby girl and Im glad that it's becoming stronger as each hr n each day passes by.. n she seems to understand what Mummy is saying to her everytime during feeding.. There was one day where Tingting got gassy stomach n she was crying the whole night.. My mum was cradling, burping n coaxing her throughout.. Mother, I salute u menn.. I felt heartache as I see how my new born girl in pain n could do nothing to ease her, I just felt like crying.. Luckily after she finally burped n diarrhea a few times, she got better n slept.. But I still couldn't have a good sleep cuz I was worried about her still.. Now I understand being a parent is not easy..

The more I looked at Tingting, the more I fell in love with her.. She's such a cute little girl.. She could smile, could frown, could do cross-eyed, could stare at u, could "sainai".. I could see myself in her cuz she resembles me in a lot of ways.. n INDEED VERY MUCH, even our temper.. My mum, my hubby n I simply just adores her.. So do my family in SG.. My younger brothers kept asking me to take Tingting back to SG, so they can bring her out for a walk n buy her clothes n toys.. Im so glad that Tingting brought so much happiness to my family.. A lot of my friends wanted to become her "kaiye, kaima".. Haha, she's such blessed...

As a Mummy, I just hope Tingting will grow up fast n be a good, healthy n happy girl..

To my dearest Mother, Hubby n Daughter: I love u all n glad that u all gave me the support n encouragment during this hard labour.. Thank u n muacks....

Love from,
Daughter-Wife-Mummy Ker Sin

2 comments:

Kristie said...

kersin, it's God's blessing to give you a child, no matter if ur baby is a boy or girl, it's a true miracle, don't worry, can always try for no.2 hehe :)

Ah Sin said...

Hahah, it's really a surprise for me n a miracle for my husband...But as days went by, Tingting has become the most important part of my life...