Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tingting's Baby shower n days at home..

This post is about Alonza's Baby shower on 30th April 2009.. (Actual day on 4th May) and some of her picts taken at home with me, her photo-siao Mummy...

See my little QUEEN at home? She can sleep in all kinds of positions.. Mummy's scared that I will become tomboy..
My Ah Ma took this picture for me!! Nice right? My Mummy love it so much!!

Mummy took my picture again when Im sleeping.. Hmmmm...

Ah Ma snores so loud that I turned my head to look at her.. Mummy's so amazed to see this n quickly took a snap with her hp..

Mummy always wanted to train me young... She's training me to sit.. and....

putting me on my stomach to train my head to be upright..

Then Mummy's crazy in taking pictures with me again.. Look at me... so unwillingly.. Haiz, I just woke up n Mummy want to take pictures..
Haha, see how unhappy I am?
There was once Ah Ma n Mummy took me to the hospital for my hearing test n weight to be taken.. Mummy dressed me up in this super big jacket which made me looked like a "strawman"..
And they are laughing away at how I looked...
But I din bother about them.. I just sleep...
This photo can't be rotated... This handsome boy beside me is Anders Gorgor.. He's 9 months older than me...He's Aizhen yiyi's son...

Then comes my Tingting's admirer---- Didi (jarius).. He was hugging n kissing all over my little Tingting 's face when we go his house... Haha... See the pict belowed? He wanna hug my Tingting.. Kenway, betrothal gifts how much huh?!!
Belowed: Family Pict... We had Tingting's baby shower at Polhem's lake.. It's was a terribly windy day... Can u imagine my metal baking trays which I used to put the food flew away?!!!

Then we have the "Polhem Flowers, Annebo Flower, Centrum flower" picture... Haiz... Mr Barry, u spoilt our picture la!!
Yeah... Comes to presents time... Wa, I think H&M can give me good discount cuz so many uncles n yiyis went H&M to buy clothes for Tingting.. Of cuz... the most greatest gifts are the Ang Baos... Tingting is going to be a rich Baby...
Yeah, picture with my chio Ah Ma..
Yeah yeah, picture with my chio chio Mummy!!
Hmmm, Daddy duno go where, wanna take picture with him alone also cannot.. But nvr mind, take with Mummy n Daddy also can cuz Im a good girl...
Ah Ma loves me a lot too... She's been waking up at night to change my diapers n feed me milkmilk which Mummy pumped out before going to sleep... I love u, Ah Ma!!
Belowed: It's another sleeping pattern of me!!! Mummy's so scared I'll twist my neck..
According to the Taoism tradition, parents need to pray to "Chuang-Mu" ( Directly translated as "Mother-of-Bed") on the day of Baby's full month. It's to pray for Baby's comfy sleep at night n Baby's general health.. Tingting can sleep really well after praying... So it works!!
"Ok, Ah Ting, Ah Ma pray for u ok, pray Tingting can sleep good good at night, hope Tingting grow up faster, healthy n happy.."
Barry came to visit Baby Tingting one day and I asked him to carry her tight then I take photo.. He's so scared la... He say Baby very fragile, he scared drop la.. Wahahhaha... so funny...
Aiyo, My Ah Ma say I looked like " Mao Ze Dong" in this pict la!!! We got the same hairstyle!!! Mummy, I dun want, I want to keep long long hair like Mummy!!
Aiyo, Mummy can't rotate this pict also leh.. I burped out milk milk so Mummy changed me... but she take picture of my 2 dotties... Hmmm...
Yeah, changed liao...
Haiz...cannot rotate tis pict also... Nvr mind la... I believe I still looked the same right?
Hee, I turned to look at Mummy when she called me.. Hmmm, got tricked liao, she take pict for me immediately...
Neh, I say Mummy likes to take pictures leh.. Ok, Mummy, I take with u ok?
I dun wanna look at camera, so I looked at the wall.. Let Mummy take pictures till she happy..
Haiz... still can't escape camera lights... Aizhen yiyi came to my house to give us some Banana cakes which she baked with her sis together.. " Mummy, I also want Meimei, then I can bake cake with meimei together also.." Think Mummy will faint if she's pregnant now after she tot of the 40hrs labour with me.. Poor Mummy... But Mummy, I love u!!
Ok, Mummy's going to stop blogging now cuz I want to drink Neh-neh already..

3 comments:

Cindy said...

HAHA 2 dotties!!!! SO FUNNY!

Ah Sin said...

actually can take 3 dotties..but I scared she catch cold..

slegna said...

hahaha hey this is like ting ting's journal la... it's not your blog anymore! it's her online scrapbook!