Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chinese New Year In Sweden!!!

2009 is the first Chinese New Yr Hubby n I spent in Sweden.. It was terribly boring.. No new yr goodies, no new yr atmosphere like Singapore.. I MISS SINGAPORE!!! Can u imagine? No need to buy new yr clothes cuz no one to visit, eating MANTOU with hot milo on the 1st day of CNY? Luckily I got my family members to webcam with me n from the webcam, we bai-nian to each other.. What a scene menn!!!

We had something like a CNY celebration on 23rd Jan at a cafeteria in Centrum.. Organisers were Yeow Chong, my Hubby, Alvin n Yeow Kun..Big chefs who prepared the wonderful auspicious Chinese dialects dishes are Daniel n Wisely.. First dish was Yu-Sheng, something which I missed so much!!! It was quite well-organised but somehow, I still feel something is missing... but it's just hard to explain..

Let's take a pict Hubby... with my 7 months plus pregnant tummy..

Then came my Hubby's event. Questions n answers time.. Haiz.. My hubby really got fate with kids.. NO ADULTS came up to answer, in fact all the kids rushed up n queued... They tot queued up liao sure got angpao... Hahah, some came up liao but duno how to answer...hahah.. so cute.. Belowed is the super funky kid with a hair tail: Jonas..

Then comes the UTL band.. singing a variety of songs.. english n some chinese new yr songs.. I think it will be nicer if they sing the Hokkien " Na si gua wu ji ba ban"..


There are 3 funny ppl who gets high behind...


Then, sabotage time... those on stage are being summoned by the audience to go on stage to sing the chinese new yr songs..


Part 2: We had Steamboat cum Teppanyaki at Shuwen's place on the 24th.. This was really entertaining cuz of the WII games, the forfeits.. Haha... VIdeos of the forfeits are in Kenway's facebook..

Here comes the 20th century Firebirds.. Chinese as "Huo-Niao"... A famous song by Gao Ling Feng.. Welcome the 4 birds: Marcus, Gallen, Ivy n Cindy..



My poor hubby was a victim.. He came at the end of all games but has to do the forfeit for me..U dun expect a pregnant Mummy to carry her big tummy to dance like a duckling right? Hubby, love u so much.. Paiseh, got to do all these for me.."






Part 3: Reunion Steamboat at Zann's house on the 25th Jan.. See Xuan xuan.. So cute right?

Xuan got this cute ear muff hairband from his grandpa.. She looked so nice wearing it, especially with her classic fringe cut by Daddy Izaac.. Hahahha...Staighter then the one Hubby cut for me!!

Hubby went skiing on 1st Feb with all of his colleagues... Sobsob...wives all not invited.. got to stay at home n cooked for myself.. I bought a plate from OOB n it comes in handy.. I can put 3 dishes on it, so I no need to wash so many plates... Here's my lunch: Tomato omelette, long beans with japanese mushrooms n stirred-fried Tilapia.. Comes with a pot of porridge n light soya sauce.. Yummy yummy...

After lunch, must think of dinner liao... Can't possibly feed myself with Maggie mee so often, not good for baby too.. So here comes pork with tofu, Asparagus with vegetarian abalone, baked fish fingers with mayonnaise n apples!! Comes with another pot of porridge again..Hmmmm, yummy n healthy..

That's what I eat without my hubby.. So lonely... Haiz.. Im going to take my nap now...so tired.. hope to post new blog soon again.. take care guys!!!

No comments: