Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Random blog...

Halo.. Im becoming more n more lazy to post picts liao.. n also lazy to take picts of my cooked dishes liao.. Anyway, the belowed is a very simple dish.. U can try even u duno how to cook... It contains snow peas, lettuce, button mushrooms n minced pork.. just add oyster sauce n it will taste heaven..

Today's post will include what i've been doing these days.. Lag at home la...or bo liao go out walk walk... Hahahha..
Continuing the V-day post, I finally got my Hubby to take 2 photos... Those who know him knows it's hard to take picts of him.. He JUST DON"T LIKE to take picts.. See his smile, so reluctant...
Belowed: The card that I've made for him... At least he smiled ok?

Then I NEED to take a walk.. Feet have started to swell occasionally now..but it's so cold to step out of the house! Sooooo, I need friends to accompany me.. Here are 2 good souls who accompanied this pregnant auntie to walk to Centrum.. Sherin n Cindy..
With Sherin:
With Cindy:
I regretted to miss playing on the snow.. The weather recently got better n sun comes out everyday but basically, the sun is fake.. It's just there for show.. Finally, the sky began to snow again.. n snowed for 2 full days.. Hee, I got chance to sit on the snow!!! Nothing special actually, just imagine u are sitting on a pile of ICE-KACANG!! If got chance again, maybe should buy some M&M colourful chocolates to spread on this big sheet of snow then take photo.. It'll be soooo nice!!! I must be siao...to waste money like this... But like I said: "IF GOT CHANCE"..

Pregnant women always looked clumsy, especially wearing as thick as me...4 layers of clothes including this white jacket.. After sitting on the snow, it's hard to get up..Sherin has to help me up... Aiyo, like old ah ma... This end of yr winter, I'll take bb out to roll on the snow!!! Ehrm, baby'll be around 9 months old then..

Wa, natural ice-kacang ok!! Fall from the sky one!!

The next day, my Hubby's wonderful AUDI gave us problems again..The battery's dead, need to change new battery... n that cost us 1750Kr....which is SG 300 plus.. Before going out, let me take a few shots..
OMG, I really put on weight!!! This is my 8months n 3 weeks tummy.. Baby is growing well huh... Midwife says he's around 2.5kg now..
But see on the front, I looked rather ok right?
Take 2:
Take 3:
Then comes the dress that I've bought for Yenling's ready to-be-born daughter, Emily.. It's is super duper coincidence... Yenling's my best friend cum buddy... n her due date is EXACTLY the same day as mine!! I told her if mine's a boy, next time can be boyfriend n girlfriend..Haha!! n her name got my chinese character "XIN" also... Hahha... So QIAO(3) right?

Fren, like this dress?

No comments: