Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

All About Ms Character---- Yuxuan

This blog is about Ms Character: Yuxuan..

I was bored at home n so I went to Zann's house to play with Yuxuan n chat with Zann.. The 2 days were happily spent.. I was surprised that Yuxuan can get along with me so well cuz she's usually very shy n "got character"... I like the way she called me "Kexin yi yi".. Hahah, a REALLY cute girl who can speak Chinese clearly but till sometimes u cannot figure out what she's saying..

This's my outfit when I went out now.
This one was taken when my hubby came to pick me up at Yuxuan's place.. She doesn't want to talk to Hubby at first but got warmed up after that n became so "ark" with Hubby later on..

See how she "ka-ciao" my hubby... But Hubby enjoys it!! He said she's super cute lor.. Now I know why he prefer girls more..

See, she even lie on Hubby's head... Hahhaha, so funny..

Kids always have their own "wonderland"..

Hahha, dun think she's resting after drinking her water ok? She'll continue to play... Haahhaa.. Kids will have unlimited energy.. not like adults... See my Hubby, he's starting to look tired liao.. Now I know why ppl say must give birth when u are young.. CUZ U REALLY NEED ENERGY TO PLAY WITH UR KIDS!!!


On the 2nd day, I went to Yuxuan's hse again.. 1st thing she saw me, she said :" eyy?" Then she start talking to me... Belowed is the LEGO she has n I helped to fix them up.. I told her to take picture to the LEGO n she gave me this pose..


Then I asked her: "Yuxuan, take photo with yiyi can?" So I put the camera on timer mode n we started the crazy pictures taking... Wa, I was damn tired menn...cuz I got to adjust the camera n hopped back to pose with Yuxuan.. Hahahah, but that's very fun... n she enjoyed it so much!!
She's so cute when she asked me is there a Baby inside my tummy.. The she keep touching my tummy n said to Baby:" Yao zuo peng you orh?.." (Meaning telling Baby must be friends with her).. HAhha, cute right?

See, she has a story to have this pose... Her "Chong Wu Ji Qi Ren"... Cute right?
The belowed is the photo of Yuxuan with her new neclace n new bracelet.. Actually Zann doesn't wanna buy it, but Yuxuan tore off the price tag... Hahhaha, no choice...

She wanted to play with my camera so I tricked her on this. I said take a pict like this first.. But...she's very clever.. After this, she din forget to take my camera n said :" Rang wo kan kan.."

She then took a photo for me.. Not bad right? She took almost 30-40 shots with camera but all either got no leg, no head, just plain walls, her room door, her house floor, everything la.. This's the only perfect one she took..

Im too lazy to update my food nowadays... Cuz very tired... Belowed is Lettuce with Abalone Mushrooms.. Reminds me of eating them in restaurants... Taste not bad ok, at least got the taste...
Then, same thing againb, I got left over Broccoli n Lady's fingers in my fridge.. So I mixed them together n stir fried them with chinese mushrooms n carrots. Hmmmm! Yummy n nutritious!!

No comments: