Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Sweet Little Home in Polhemsgatan















We moved into our Polhemsgatan home on 29th April 2008. We are staying on the 2nd Storey that gives us a nice lake view. I have a small little balcony which I normally hang my clothes there to dry.. This is a photo taken from my balcony.. as day is longer than night, this photo is taken at around 7pm.. Erhm, I still think it looked a bit plain, maybe I'll plant some flowers when im more settled. Maybe tulips? But I heard from other wives that tulips may need a yr to grow.. Huh.... soooooooooooo longgggggggggggggggggg?





This's my unit. Take note that we do not unit number here, only go by our name. So pls frens, if u wanna send me something, u saw that small silver slot attached to my door? Ur thing better dun be larger than this slot or I need to walk very far to collect the stuff u've sent me..







This's the walkway after u enter my house. There's already a shelf when we moved in for u to hang clothes... so we made full use of it.. Next the place where u saw a lot of clothes is my storeroom. Their built-in cabinets in the master bedroom does not have those hanger shelves, so we gonna hang in the storeroom.. Can see right?
All long sleeves!! Cuz it's cold!!! Then the aboved pict shows my bathroom. It's quite small but still enuf to feel cosy enuf to for 2 persons to bathe together... I envy Aizhen's bathroom... She got bathtub!!! I envy Cindy's bathroom too cuz it's very big.. Think it's 2x bigger than my bathroom..Haiz....





This is our room. My bedsheet cute right? It's bought in Aussino in Singapore.. We actually intend to buy a bedframe but Ikea said they no longer sell the piece that we wanted... haha, save that money down.. Instead, we just put a carpet lor.. My ah lao dun like to sleep high high leh. ..Haiz, fussy man... Ask him to sleep in toilet la...








Here's come my kitchen... All the nice food, bad food are all prepared here. I make it a point that we must eat on the dining table or it'll be wasted.. Actually, we should have bought a bigger dining table.. Now cannot invite too many ppl to come for dinner too..Haiz... Wait till I go Ikea again n consider...Im like auntie now.. I bring along my black ikea trolley when I go supermarket... But hey, dun laugh ok, many ppl said very nice to use, can throw all the stuff inside hor...Beside it is the way to my living room liao.. Behind the 2 curtains is my balcony then..










Then comes to my living room. U see my yandao mermaid lying there? He's watching "Eragon".. He said finally the TV got some good shows.. The living room is small n cosy too.. I like this carpet.. It's cheap n nice, but it gets dirty very easily.. I gotta vacuum it very frequently, shit menn.. The TV console is too small, thinking of buying a bigger one..









Then it comes to: These 2 little ornaments are a gift from my mummy when we are preparing to get married.. I put it on with my TV console..She said if u want sex, u turn the 2 cartoons facing each other. If u want to reject but paiseh, turn the 2 cartoons away from each other. What a good suggestion!






















Lastly, it's a picture taken 10mins's walk from my house.. Nice view right? But super cold lor!!








1 comment:

Maverick and Noelle said...

Your house super cosy and nice lor!!! Envy!!! My boyfriend and me getting married in Sept, but yet to get our house... sad..singapore hard to get house lor..

Why is your hubby lying on a pile of clothes?? Wait you got to iron extra hard!!! haiz.. ask him to iron it for you okay? haha.. ;p (think if you tell him, he will say i side you bully him.. hahah)

-- Shu Jun (June)