
He told me he's Jay Chou.. I doubt so.. How can Jay be in Sweden with no fans here? My hubby is like this lor, dun like to take photos never mind, likes to talk rubbish somemore.. At least, he makes my day.. Wanna see his real face?

This was forced taken by me when we walked to Centrum to eat Micheles'.. Cuz we just lost our precious little thing n he's trying to bring back my normal mood... Now everyone's sees his face, not JAe Chou right? It's JJ Lin Junjie!! It's pretty cold in this picture background..
My darling asked shall we buy this car? I answered him to go sell his 20kg buttock first.. We saw this car in a BMW company. It's selling at 198,000Kr if Im not wrong.. Divided by 4.31 then u'll get the SG rate. We saw an Opelz 2nd hand car too. It's pretty new n selling at 99,000Kr.. Thinking of buying that down..But before we make the decision, can anyone raise his/her hand to tell me they would like to sponsor us?
Yeah, this's my new friend, Cindy Tan..She belongs to Ekmond Chan. She n me "xiang yi wei ming" in Polhemsgatan.. In the days where Lua( This' wat they called my Hubby) n Chan are working, Cindy n me will stay at home n rot.. We will start talking crap about our "him".. Once we went out to Centrum as we are bored to death at home n spent some $$$, wa, my hubby not happy wor... He said I anyhow spend $$$, I dun wanna talk to him for the whole night.. First time I go shopping only wor...Piss me off menn.. Then at night, when going to bed, he said silly jokes to make me laugh.. Cheapo man!













No comments:
Post a Comment