This was taken in East Coast Park where it also happens that this is the 1st time me n my ah lao partor eversince we got together then till married.. Sad right? Aiya, he's not romantic, even got car, he will never spend time driving to such a far far place. So our common pator place is FOREVER Causeway point cuz both of us stayed in Woodlands.. I can even walk with my eyes closed when I go shopping there liao... Look at his face sia, machiam got facial spasm.. Got sun only mah.. Ala, he just hates to pose for photos...

See our pict difference? I love this photo of mine...I love the feeling to see my heels heighten me, haha, though im not short.. It just make me look slimmer.. But look at my ah lao... Told him dun wear the t-shirt inside liao.. But but but.. When u're handsome, even u wear a fading torn t-shirt, u still looked handsome.. Got character!
In the noon, we went to have lunch with some sales reps as I was the purchaser for my previous company. I was leaving for Sweden soon with my ah lao, so they were kind enough to give us a treat in an old chinese restaurant at Tanjong Pagar. The food taste nice though, especially the Kailan... Yummy... I wish I can cook like their standard...














No comments:
Post a Comment