Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

The 24-27th wk Tummy..

The 1st picture to start the blog is to present my 24th week tummy!! I kept asking hubby to take note whether my tummy grows or not cuz this bb is quite quiet.. I mean not as active as Ting..


Bought Ting to Kalma one of the Sats cuz H&M is having sales right now!! Yeah.. I bought a set of clothes for Ting n a long shirt for myself.. Aiyo, pregnant really cannot try clothes.. Looked like a BUCKET in WHATEVER clothes u try!
My Tingting on her favourite lightweight stroller..

She's already starting to shop for her things n worse is, WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR HER!!

My stylo daughter nowlikes to put her hands inside her pocket whenever she wore pants that have pockets!!

n she just walks n walks like a supervisor! Hahha..

YES, the only time for Hubby n I to shop peacefully n freely is when little princess is asleep!!

n this is the shirt I bought at the H&M sales at Kalma!! n here is my week 26, coming wk27 tummy!!

Saying halo to my 2nd little precious darling..

My front shot!

Sorry la, my mirror a bit dirty hor.. Ok, shall find a time to clean it clear!!

My last shot before I end this blog.. I just love being pregnant!! Though waist aches like hell n sometimes having giddyness n breathlessness, but overall, when bb is kicking when u talked to her, u'll feel soooooo happy n well!! 14, 14 more weeks, Mummy can see u already!! Hmmm, wonder u looked like Papa or Mama..


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Your tummy so nice, don't have the line running down in the middle.. I have leh :(

Ah Sin said...

Maybe not yet la.. cuz I had it with Ting.. Only faded when Ting is around 10 months time.. soon ur line will slowly fade off la.. u ready for labour already?

Unknown said...

Congrats Sin, just dropping by...BTW, I'm pregnant too...due this end of oct! u take care oh...

angeline