Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My 23months old Alonza..

Time flies so fast that my little baby En Ting is 23months now!! She is so fun to be with as she can talk quite well now! Mummy is so proud of u Baby!! Well done!!

More fun means more naughty.. She makes me go crazy at times. Quote a few before I forget them:
1: She poured raisins on the floor n I told her to pick up. She replied: 蚂蚁要吃raisins la!

2: She eats biscuits n make a mess on the floor. I told her:" See, Mummy need to clean again! You huh!" Then she just stood there n watched how I sweeped the floor. After sweeping, she clapped her hands n said:" Wa, Mummy's so clever!"

3:She puts the Macdonalds' balloon in the washing machine n n tells me the balloon is dirty, needs a good wash!

4: I asked which name she prefer for baby meimei. "Is Alexis nice or Kennice nice?" She shook her head for both n replied me:"不好听啦,叫Cinderella la!"

5: I couldn't change the bedsheets as she's playing under the bed n she's jumping here n there so I scolded her. Halfway thru, she lied down n pretend to sleep and even gave me loud continuous snorings! I asked what's she is doing n she replied:" Haiz Mummy, Im so tired.."

6: When she saw nice things or new things, she will be so Sua-ku n give funny expressions like:" Oooooh! Soooooo nice... Waaaaa!" 超夸张 lor!

7: My Dad came home from work n she's jumping up n down on the bed n din noticed Gong-gong is back.. Then when my Dad asked her: Eh, u nvr call Gong-gong ah?' She immeidately lied down on bed n said:"我要睡觉,不要吵我." n gave a loud snore. The doting Gong-gong just stand there n laugh..

These a a few I remembered cuz she will come up with something new everyday.. YES, I mean EVERYDAY! Im very happy that she's everybody 开心果, n everyone in the family dotes on her so much!! I just hope that she will be as happy n healthy n of cuz if can, more happy n more healthy as she grows..

Here's my little vainpot testing out the smell of the body lotion Mummy bought.. My Wk 20 tummy.. A little bigger as compared to the Week 18 one..
My affectionate big sister-to-be..
Her photo-session time.. She loves to take pictures now!! She would hold somethings n tell me:"Mummy, 我要拍照!"
She n her imaginative Dumbo elephant bought in SG.. This elephant from Winnie-e-pooh cost $15 while the real dumbo elephant cost $30..They dun really tell the diff though.. so of cuz I got the cheaper one! Hee... See, she still loves it!!
She n one of her favorite pyjamas... n her all-time favourite Doraemon bought by my mum..
See? She n her imaginary friends..
She told me Doraemon wants to take picture with her bolster.. Faintz...
She said Doraemon is shy!
She's feeding her Dumbo some water..
See the clearer one..
She will feed herself after she feeds her friends..
She tells me again she wanna take photos with dumbo..
n a kiss for Dumbo!
Here's the end of my blog.. Hope I can upload new ones soon! Tata!

No comments: