Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Playgroup BBQ at Vamoparken..

It is a good Sunday with only minimal wind.. So we decided to meet up at Vamopark for a small BBQ session.. n here we r!

AZ, Karen n Jae
There is a minizoo consisting of chickens, rabbits, ONE MOTHER PIG, goats n birds..
I duno what's in this cage.. Guess some birds just fly in n out..
The lonely BIG MOTHER PIG..
The goat..
n the goats.
There's a small house which actually someone lives inside!!
Ting trying out their small playground..

Rock Climbing to go?
Cute.. With Hazel n Ting..

With Papa n the wooden pig..
With Ah Ma n the wooden pig.
The wooden car?






Up 1, up 2, up 3, up 4..
Zooooooooooooo..
The biggest see-saw I've seen in my life..



Claris trying to ask Hubby y this, y tat..


Hey girl, r u throwing at me? n Ting is sad cuz Im so far away...





Little boy n little girl waiting for?下一站幸福..




Little flower on Ting's head... cute...


Little flower on me... Nice.. I love this!大长金's headgear..


Doing friend-kiss..
n trying to sayang Uncle Guomin..
Mamas photo..

Vic n family..
Papas with Babies.. **sob sob for Guomin: BB Jovan is sleeping in pram!!
Our younger daughter?
Chio mamas... I duno what happen to Claudine's arms.. HAhha...
Again!!
Jacey: Aiyo, y I cannot sleep?
Ok, knocked out..
My best friend here is leaving me soon... **sobsob..

promoting chips..
Ms Peiling, Ms Kexin, Ms Liya..
Karen's charactered girl... I love her, Claris!

With modern Mama Jae..

It was a nice gathering n we realy enjoyed ourselves.. Thanks girls with ur company!!!

No comments: