While MIL is here, we took Ting to the playground.. I then realised she loves driving!!!
Here's Ting queuing up with Papa..

Getting ready...

Ok, time to pump petrol...

Papa teaching how to pump..

Ok Mummy, pump finish... Time to drive away...

Hello Mummy!!!! Can I give u a lift?

Driving thru all the narrow narrow roads...

Ahhhhhh! Mummy, come join me!!!

Eh..that Cheh cheh can drive so fast!!

Mummy, I dun want to drive as fast can?

It's time for Mummy to drive with me..

Mummy is a more safe driver...

Mummy, be careful... there's an apple on the floor!

Saying Hello to Ah Ma n Papa...

Ting is scared to jump...

Hmmmmm, Mummy!!! I dun want this!!! Help!!!

Ok, Never mind, go play slide..

Wa, so high!!!

Ok, never mind... Play balls then..


Mummy, I want to go home....

Mummy, I want to go home la... I want to sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment