Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random- Playgrp n home..

Mummy have been trying to scare me by telling me there's "kaka" under the sofa, under the bathtub, under the bed... So this is how Im looking for the "kaka"... (Kaka: monster)

Let me see properly....
Since I've slimmed down, Mummy says it's so easy to see my dimples now!!
Here's an adventurous Ting trying to break Daddy's thumb..OUCH!!
Mummy, I cannnnnnnnoooottttt....
Hard way cannot, let me go by soft way...kiss Papa 1st...
Mummy wants me to mix around so she took me to the playgroup.. This is one of my new fren..
Eeeee, her's looks nicer to play leh...
Hmmmm, really...think her toys r nicer....
Nvr mind...dun play lor...I go look for Mummy...
I love playgroup!!!

No comments: