Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our "must go" place in Kalma- IKEA

Daddy drove us to Kalma again... n of cuz IKEA...
This is my Papa... my 24hrs standby driver No.1..
N My Mama...24hrs standby driver No.2..
Here's a couple of "Zipai" photos...Mummy was crazy that day... She tot she was still 18..
At least, we r starting to share a bit of telepathy...


Mummy is very happy cuz she finally can do this "donald duck" smile...
But I duno how to do that...Hmmmmm! Im so angry..
Finally I fell aslp... n Mummy began her self "zipai" time...
N Daddy started performing magic after we had lunch at the Sushi restaurant...
See my Daddy very funny hor?..
Sorry, I can't stop laughing!!! Hhahhhhahahahaahaha...
Im getting tired....
But I still feel like laughing... Daddy is just so funny!!!Gagagaagagagaagaga!
Bllllluuuuurrrrr...getting bored....
n Daddy tries something new...
Ahhhhhh! Mummy, SAVE me!
Ahhhhhhh, no energy liao...Mummy!!!!
Mummy finally came to my rescue...I shall kiss Mummy...
Mummy is trying to tell me y Daddy is so funny...
Mummy giving me reward cuz I knew what is she telling me..
After we parked our car... we saw 2 funny cars...
Car #1: 3 tyres r normal silver colour but got one very eye-catching one...
Car #2: Got one side of the door was pasted full of masking tapes flying loosely...
Got Baby pushkarts too!
Mummy says girls must have habbit of reading... like Auntie Victoria... See she so gentle n soft..
Ppl say Im looking more n more like Mummy... Yeah....meaning I got big eyes!!!
Im starting to walk n touch things around when Mummy brings me out... Luckily Mummy din scold me..
Daddy tot im still young bb...
Im choosing my utensils for my cooking for Mummy tonight...
Heeheee...Mummy, IIIIII duno which one looks more shiny leh...
Forget it, better ask Mummy come choose for me..
I accidentally slipped n knocked my head... Here's my Daddy trying to rub my head in case of bumps...
Im ok liao... I dun want Daddy carry, I want to walk!
Mummy, can I buy this carpet?
Oooohhh... Mummy, that gorgor buy also..
Dadddy is so nice to ask Mummy to rest for a day n go Peking n have dinner...

No comments: