Some of the pictures Mummy took for me at home recently...
I was playing with my sleeve while listening to some Nursery rhymes... Play n play, play until the sleeve came out but Im still so happy.. Duno Mummy going to scold me... Hee...

Aiyo, can see my fat fat fair cute body...

This few shots below are taken when Mummy just changed my diapers..

Mummy wants to take note of whether my trademark thighs will slim down slowly or not...

but the saliva kip drooling....

Then it's time to learn how to crawl... Up my butt 1st..

Aiya, no strength... pretend to look down 1st...

Eh, something there interesting...

Still no strength... never mind, take picture by mummy 1st then she won't realise... heyhey..

Ehmmmm, slowly the strength is coming back!

Must pretend to choke when Mummy want to tell me do something..

Ohoh.... got caught!

Faster dun look at Mummy,..

Wa, today's weather so good... let me relax on the sofa 1st...

Ok, Mummy saw liao...must sit up straight...

Mummy gave me my mobile toy to fix...

It must be easy, so I laughed at Mummy's stupidity..

Then I realised it's not that easy...

Aiya, really difficult sia!!

I dun belif I can't do it... let me see again..

Aiya, forget it la..

P/S: Mummy, u fix for me ok?...
No comments:
Post a Comment