Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Pinky Alonza..

Mummy loves to dress me in pink.. I wonder y... Here's a few pictures of a pinky me before Mummy brings me out again... Yeah...
Im in a happy mood today!!
n I coperate with Mummy...
Something else caught my attention...
Hmmm, Mummy is angry if I dun look at her...
Ok, Mummy dun be angry, i smile ok?
Wa. the camera sling is so nice..
Mummy tried to pull away from me but I pulled n pulled it back..
See, I win..
I just learn how to turn over... so Mummy's very happy..
Time to go gaigai...YEAH!!
Mummy said today cannot buy things, so I pout... Hmmmmmm!
But she say can bring me go eat things!! YEah!!! This is much better!! I love to eat!
Then Mummy changed her mind again, then i turned ard n "huh"?
There was a day when Mummy invited Hazel cheh-cheh n family to come over to have dinner.. This is what Mummy cooked... Sour plum hot fish..
Cereal prawns.. n green beans which Mummy din take photo..
Here's another shot of me in PINK again!
A shot with Mummy!!!

No comments: