There's going to be a couple of events in this blog.. Enjoy reading...

When I reached here, I realised that I din bring any of my big bags here.. I left them all in Singapore... I found this bag in H & M, one of the "not so expensive" boutiques.. It cost me 149Kr, meaning around SG$30+.. Ok right? Their bags sold here mostly I think not nice leh... This is the only one that attracts me.. But I find the love a bit ugly... But still, Im lazy to take it out..

This's the COACH wallet that my Hubby bought me.. In the net, the pink colour was quite bright, but after I got it, then I realise the pink is actually quite a dull pink. Im growing to love this wallet though.. Cuz it doesn't come easy... Got long story.. Hmmmm, the price u guess la... Fanny bought on my behalf in the US, then mail to me, then US tax, then reach here liao, also got sweden tax... I can only say not cheap lor... Fanny told me there's a 10% sales in the US for COACH then she said it's much cheaper than SG, so it's worth a buy.. Therefore, I went to the net n serach for my favorite piece.. Anyway, cuz it's a gift from Hubby n I chose it myself, Im really growing to love this wallet... Think I can nvr buy this back in SG, cuz I heard it's super expensive..

In mid summer, there's something like a fun fair going on only for 2 days in Centrum.. The games are about the same price in SG funfair but those clothes which u can get it 3 for 100baht in Bangkok, they are actually selling it at 100Kr per piece!! Alamak, where got business... They dun have food stalls selling RAMLI burger, taiwanese sausages, fishballs.. Their only food stalls are selling cherries n strawberries..Sianz right?

Yesterday it was a cohesion day.. Hubby n colleagues oonly worked for half day then all of us go Salto.. It's damn ulu place but nvr imagine that it would have a nice bowling centre.. We booked the 5 lanes n compete with each other... My team members are Xavier, Gerald,My Hubby n Me.. My skills are like shit... Luckily got Xavier as my shifu... He taught me well, n I remember... He said I was a very obedient student... In the end, my skills became not so lousy liao n in the end, our team wins!! N the most highest scorer goes to my shifu... Not to mention... Barry, are u gay? Y u hold my hubby's waist?!!!!!!!!

This's Aizhen confinement period, but she still came out to join us... Cuz she said she's going siao at home, cuz no fresh air... That's baby Anders... So happy that baby gained more weight now n looks more chubby!!

Barry took this photo for us.. He said no baby to carry, then carry ball first.. Walau!!! Alamak, he duno how to take angle sia, make us look so fat... OR ARE WE FAT?

Gerald's balls either scored strike or he go longkang.. It can be said that very good or very bad... Ha ha...Behind Gerald is the golf craze- Kester.. The one wearing blue sweden jersey is Isaac.. The little tinny-wenny red shirt fellow hiding behind Isaac is Hanqiang... He cannot play leh cuz he's still a bit bai-ka.. He strained his leg muscles from slp he said.... Then the one wearing white is my bowling shifu- Xavier. Beside Xavier with the one wearing green is Ah Goh... Then finally the one who leaning in the shelf of balls is Desmond..

Guys anxiously looking at scores!!

This's one of the saturdays where all the guys have their saturday sports.. Can spot my hubby? Tot I would see a lot of hunks... But all skinny gu-tou...so their 6-peck looked so obvious!!!

Then my hubby sort one, so learn golf... It's the only sports that he think it's the most stupid one... Going ard the big patch of grass to find one little ball... But now he's playing the most stupid game in his mind!!! The above showed a dog which I tot it's a lion initially!!!

The 5 learners: My Hubby, Gerald, Barry, Xavier, Desmond...

See my hubby's stroke...

Hubby saw im bored standing there like a gong gong, so he offered me to try a stroke... Alamak, take photo also duno how to take... Take as if I look like mad woman.. Haiz... He's always like this...
2 comments:
So sporty ah!!! hahaha...
hur hur.. love your blog... its forever making me laugh! sherin here... see u soon!
Post a Comment