Halo everyone, im sorry to delay my blog... My frens have been telling me to update but Im too "occupied"... Let Auntie Ker Sin slowly explain, ok?
But first, we shall start with delicious food items first.. Belowed is the Char Siew that I made.. I find it's not sweeet enough n a bit hard... Probably I didn't get the right "gor huay bak" as my Dad always said it's best part of pork if wanted to make char siew.. Too bad in Sweden, I duno what's "gor huay bak" called!! So I just use any Bak I can find, as long as it's pork..
Then below comes my chicken in salted beans with lettuce! It's very delicious.. Whoever tries this dish says I should cook more cuz it's not enough!! The chicken meat is juicy, with the salted beans taste n u could use the lettuce to wrap the chicken n have grab a bite!!! It'll give u the crunchy sound!! Haha, drool right? Next time when u come my house, I shall cook this for u!! Next lying to it is just another common fried egg with long beans la... nothing special...

There was once Barry came my house n stayed overnight cuz we are watching "Lord of the Rings".. His next morning breakfast is the belowed... Simple sardines, my Char Siew, n Asparagus + Onion sticks with baby corn.. n of cuz Singaporeans' favourite: the "AAA Chye sim"..
Belowed is something special.. It's called sushi cake.. I've cooked the sushi rice then laid a layer of crab mayo on it, top it with rice, then laid another layer of cucumber, top it with rice, then another layer of corn, top it woth rice then another layer of salmon mayo n finally the seaweed as decoration... My hubby finished the whole serving whereas I find it very "jer lat"..
The, there finally comes the healthy macaroni soup for our breakfast one morning.. It taste ok only... Maybe I dun like macaroni myself... it's my hubby who likes..
Then, got once, we invited Barry n Goh to our house for sushi dinner... They were helping me to make the sushi rice...
But look at the susi they made.... Confirmed close shop if we opened one.. Cuz the sushi some looked like 50 cents coin, some looked like 10 cents coin... N see the thick cucumber that my hubby cut...n the eggs he fried, chaotar!!! The plate of white-chunks are prawns mayo.. SO I THINK FEMALES DO THE MORE DELICATE WRAPPING!!














No comments:
Post a Comment