Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lorsoh blog without photos..

Im back in Singapore for around 4 months. Time in Sg seems to pass more faster than I was at Sweden 4mths ago.. In an twitch of an eye, Tingting had just celebrated her 3rd birthday and EnEn is already going to be 9 mths old this 20th. (N I still havent upload a single photo of my little darling. Oops.. I admit, Im really, really lazy to do that..

Enen is hospitalised from Feb 25 to 29th for bronchopneumonia n serious diaper rash that included broken skin. She squeezzed her but hard whenever I gotta wash her butt. Worst thing is she poos whenever she coughs n u can imagine how frequent I gotta wash her delicate butt.. Her screams n cries stabbed my heart everytime water touches her butt. As a mum, Im the one who caused her this pain and Im also the one who can ease her pain.. Last resort to use since every cream or oil, regardless expensive ones or cheap ones doesn't work-- Listen to old folks n try tapioca starch.. Miraculously, it healed!!! This is what ppl say: cheap n good.

Tingting has every 2 mins diarrhea one day. That is the very very first time she has a diarrhea in her life.. She gets up from the potty, wore her pants back n walked back to the living room. Halfway reaching, she holds her butt again n tells me:" Mummy, my poo poo coming again!" n she ran to the potty again.. I used old folks remedy n it works miraculously again: Brown sugar mixed in warm water. It CURES INSTANTLY n diarrhea don't come back again. Unbelivable right?

Im starting back my old trade in May again. Very lucky indeed to have a very nice boss who trusted u so much and remembered how hard u worked for him. I have left the workforce totally 4 yrs back n it's really very very fortunate that I could still get a good post when I returned.. This is really out of my expectation and Im very grateful. Maybe this is what we called "Guiren".. n Dr Tan, thank u very much.

Rejoining the workforce after being a SAHM for 4 yrs somehow feels funny. Im scared that I cant get up in time!! Im scared that my kids will cry when they can't see me when they wake up. Im scared that I can't recap back the long long names of the medicines. But Im sure I can recap back in no time, Im quite confident at this moment still.. Hahha..

3 more months, my little Enen is going to be a year old!! Must think of a design of her cake as I must be fair--- I have done Ting's 2nd n 3rd birthday cakes so I must do for Enen too.. Talking about Enen, this little fierce cutie is really really cute.. She may not be as Michelin as Tingting but she is still considered a sumo baby too.. n she simply loves to smile.. even with strangers! So she often attracts strangers' attention..Some ppl even come up to me and said:" u should bring her to a baby contest! Sure win!! She's sooooo CUTE!!" It's really flattering to hear that. When ppl praise my babies, I feel happier than ppl praising me cuz my babies r what I feed them, r what i teach them.. What can I ask for when my life is surrounded by these 2 cute little girls..

Zh should be coming home soon.. no dates confirmed.. As usual, whatever they do r top secrets, wherever they go r also top secrets.. Even as a wife, sometimes I just have a lot of ??? in my head. As time goes by, u tend to forget his faults n start to miss him. n yes Dear, I do miss u.. Looking forward to u coming back n give us a good hug!

Ting's progress in pre-nursery class is good. Teachers always sang praises that she picks up fast, talks very well and is very smart. Well, happy to hear that if she's ur daughter right? but her fees r super ex..Im still thinking hard whether to continue her in this presch or not.. No need to think if I strike 4D tmr! Continue!!! But now.... erhm...

Lastly, Im watching a drama from channel 8 now "Pillow Talk". It talks about couple life n I watched it because my long lost idol Thomas Ong is one of the leading actor.. 1st thing, he's still soooo handsome.. 2nd thing, it reminds me of how Zh n I communicate.. MAkes me think of Zh every now and then. n yes Dear, I admit again-- I do MISS u.. Hahahaahhha.. Watching this show reminds me of how lucky I m with a husband whom stayed true to me n 2 daughters who loved me dearly.. :))

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Nice to read your blog update dear ;-)

You're back in Sg for good?

Yeah time flies and u have 2 princesses dy... ;-)

Wow you're going back to work? Good luck and all the best to u ya!