Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Words by my little En Ting

My little En Ting is turning 21 months this Jan 4 2011... How time flies.. Im so lucky to have see my own daughter grow everyday, engaging her daily acitvities with her.. We played n we takes our nap together everyday.. Guess that's the joy of me living spending days with her in Sweden..

This little monster, I could say she learns n picks up at quite a fast rate n Im very proud of her.. I posted headings of her new words almost everyday so I could still remember when Im an old lady..

Im going to put some of her words here for those I remembered n I hope I will continue to post them... Btw, Ting ting is going to have a little sis or bro soon!! Im 9 wks preg!!

Mummy: "Ting, where u put Mummy's pencils? Go find for Mummy ok?" She flipped up the carpet n sofa cushions, bend down to look under the table n replied:"米有,米有,where?"

She fell alseep when I carried her so I put her on her bed.. She wakes up immediately n I asked her:" Baby, u dun want to sleep?" She replied: "不要睡觉,要sing song!" (My Mum was watching hokkien mtvs then)

Ting: "Mummy, hai-ho, hai-ho, hai-o, la la la la la "
Mummy:" 你在唱什么?"
Ting: " snow white" (Then I realised this is the short song that the dwarfs sang when they were marching home!)

Ting: " 姨婆buy Woody"
Grandmother: "姨婆没有钱买Woody, 婷婷自己买好吗?"
Ting frowned n gave a "no-more" handsign:"婷婷米有钱"
Grandmother: "Then 谁有钱?"
Ting looked at me n say :"Mummy money!"

She took out her Baby doll n her own clean pampers. She opened up the pampers n pulled the baby's legs up n slot the pampers under the baby's butt.. I asked her what's she's doing n she replied:“Baby穿片片!"

Ting wore a pocketless pyjamas n I asked where she keep her money, is it in her pocket n where's here pocket.. She touched her chest, butt n thighs, look look here, see see there n tell me:"米有pocket!"

My mum always say"不要kpo" whenever Ting disturbs her when she's cooking.. Then there was a day when Ting messes the plastic bags n my Mum just looked at her.. Before my mum says anything, Ting says:"不要kpo"

She can say out each of my family members' names.. Eg :When I asked her what's gong-gong's name, she can answer!! All of them r going to hug n kiss her if they hear it on the spot!!

She loves to sing n dance whenever she hears music!! Im so afraid she might become a chiongster next time!! Cannot imagne that.. She will take out the real mic whenever I asked her to sing for me.. So cute..

When she shits, she will tell me : Mummy, 洗大便" n repeat n repeat again till I washed it for her..

She will pretend to snore n snore when I called her!! n will showed me how ppl sleep by snoring.. When my husband is sleeping, she will put her finger on her lips n whispered:"Shhhh, Papa sleep." n right after saying, she shouted :"Papa!!!"

When it's mealtimes, she will run to the kitchen while shouting:"吃饭了!" When she's having bread n hotdog, she will say:" Mummy, 要ketchup,put hotdog, 吃bread bread." There was once she told my Mum:"嘛嘛, eat bread bread!" My mum ignored her n she repeat:"嘛嘛,吃面包!" We were all laughing..

She will stain her whole mouth n hands when she eats chocolate biscuits.. n when u asked her, she'll say:" Ting ting eat biscuit..饼干.. " n She will ask u back:"nice?"

She loves Elmo's version of ABC song.. She will always demonstrate how they sing by following the last sound of the sentence. She will come n hug me n say :"kiss kiss" when she saw Elmo kissing Miss Lydia who sang the song..

She loves one of Doreamon's video n will try to turn rounds n rounds when the "ang-ang-ang" part of the song is sung..n sing n dance along with them.. When finished the dance, she will say:"谢谢!"

Her legs got stuck if her pants r too long n she will say :" Mummy, Tingting's leg leg, 脚脚!"

When the water gets too hot during bathing, she'll shrink her backside n say:"很烧!" n this goes the same if her milk milk is too hot or her food is too hot..

She recognises quite a lot of cartoon characters!! From Toy Story: Woody, Buzz, Bullseye, Aliens, Rex. From Snow white: Snow white, dwarfs n monster(the witch). From Doreamon: Doreamon n 大雄. From Barney: Only Barney. From Sesame st: Only Elmo.(She will call others Elmo song)
From Mickey Mouse: Mao Mao, Duck-duck n Wo-wo.. From Dora: Dora, the monkey n fox. From other princesses' stories: She only know they r called princess..

I guess she still have a lot to learn as days goes by.. i just hope her attention of learning dun fades as she goes to school next time.. U will always think ur child is the most outstanding one amongst others as HE/SHE is YOUR CHILD.. n I believe that.. I really love this daughter of mine.. She's been the most wonderful gift that Heaven has bestowed to me..

Darling, Mummy loves u.. Kiss kiss..

No comments: