Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Little Eskimo Alonza.

Daddy never fails to take me downstairs for a round of football or walk whenever he is free.. But weather is always sort-sort one.. Recently, the wind is always so strong..so Mummy dressed me up just in case I catch a cold..
Eeeee!! Eeeeee!
Eyyyyyy! Eyyyyyy!


With Mummy!!
Do I look like Mummy more n more?
Im a little Eskimo!
Thinking something is in my sleeve!
With my old gloves!! Mummy bought it b4 I was born!! Only now then it fits me nicely!
Hmm!! Im so angry!!
Showing my 2 upper teeth!!
With my dear Papa! Mummy say I looked very strong n big girl here..
With my dearest Mummy!
Heehee..
Trying to get me to pose rightly for the camera!!

No comments: