Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sending off... 19 March 2010

Time flies like duno what when Mummy n I were in Singapore... 5wks have passed like this n it's time to go back to Sweden n join my Daddy..


Here's 大舅playing superman with me n I love it!!

3 cars r activated to send Mummy n me off to the Airport..



Here's 小舅with me..

My favourite superman game again..

Sitting on my Gonggong's fren car..

A pict with Daddy's Mum...My Ah Ma too..

Another shot...

A shot with Ah Ma, You n Yuan...


With my 姨婆s..
With my Kai gonggong n Kai Mama..
With my 表舅n表嫂。(Is it called this?)
With my 表姨s
With my dearest family..
With my another set of 表舅n表姨
Our look-alike again..
With 大舅trying to act cute n make me look into the camera..


With my dearest family...


Mummy was sad when we were to leave.. n I kissed my Ah Ma before entering the gate.. Mummy cried n hugged both my Ah Mas n Von Chehcheh.. We will board the plane soon.. Gonna miss all of u very much... Hugs.. I love u all..

2 comments:

Kristie said...

kersin, dont be sad ok. I understand how u feel :) wow 5 wks is a long time but i am sure it flew by so quickly when u are having a good time!

alonza is so cute lah!!! still so chubby, what u feed her lah? :)

Ah Sin said...

Kris, it's not really that sad... It's more of the kind "can't bear to go" feeling.. Hee, I feed Ting with the normal food that children eats..Maybe that's genes cuz my hubby n me belong to the chubby baby categories too when we were young..