She's in good mood in the morning...
In the afternoon, after I finished feeding her some bee hoon soup, I proceed to wash the bowls up n she played by herself.. I realised silent all of a sudden n I turned around n saw her in this position.. Tot she was looking at something she dropped on the floor.. so I ingnored her..
Mins later, the silence remained n I sensed something not right.. I took a closer look at her realised she fell asleep on the baby chair FOR THE VERY 1ST TIME!! So funny... I grabbed the camera n start taking a few picts b4 my little sleeping beauty wakes up..

See? She's in deep sleep!!! Wahahah... 继续睡吧..
N finally, it's time to get ready for the Little Christmas Party in the evening.. The dress n headband that I bought for Ting in Singapore comes in handy finally...
Vain little baby...Daddy n Mummy love love love love u soooooooooo much!!! Muackies...
I just continued shooting n shooting pictures of her.. Can't get enough of it menn...
Wa.... little botak princess...
Yeah yeah, play with ur flair flair pong pong dress ok?
Looking at some TV commercials...
Suddenly she becomes tired again... Haiz...babies...
Sleepy makes a easily grouchy face..
N she become happy again after a few seconds... Gets charged super fast lor..
N start playing with her lacey lacey dress again..
Itchy hands trying to pluck off the little roses n sequines sewn on her dress..
Time to set off.. Darling, please wear ur cardigan...
She's all ready to become the Baby Star tonight!
Ting gets so curious when I wore the dress for her cuz it's so flair n lacey with so many red roses n sequins.. But she seems to know she'll become very beautiful after she wears it so she was so happy when I wore it for her.. Babies... They make ur complete married life even more complete.. Mummy loves u, Baby!!













No comments:
Post a Comment