One of Mummy's best friend, Lifang Yiyi gave Mummy a big big surprise on Saturday evening... She got on a CPH flight last minute n took the train to Karlskrona n she reached our house by 11pm!! Mummy's so happy!!Here's some picts that yiyi took for me during her 2 days stay at my house!!
I putput so Mummy carried me to the bathtub to wash my smelly backside... heehee...

Before taking off my pants, let;s take a pict!

Wa, washing my sticky butt...so shiok!!
Wa, really shiok sia...

Ouch ouch Mummy, can be more gentle?

Ok, finished washing, time to wrap up....

Then Daddy n Mummy drove us to the watertank to have buffet lunch... so expensive..155Kr per person.. Here's a happy me inside the car...

I fell asleep after eating some mashed potatoes... n naughty Daddy put his glasses on my face! He said I looked like little professor...

Then of cuz, best friends must take pictures...

A lousy picture taken by Daddy..

But Daddy improved his photographic skills very fast!!

An artistic kiss from Mummy...

A picture with Lifang Yiyi!!

It's dinner time!!! Hmmmm, gripe water so nice....

Yeah, then comes my hot hot cereal...

So nice... Yiyi, dun distract me!

Yiyi, cereal so nice...Hmmmmm.........

Heehee, da-hua mao!!!!

Hmmm, this plastic bib taste so nice also!!

Hmmm, have somemore gripe water before ending my dinner...

Mummy always play n praise me when I finished my dinner... I love u ,Mummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment