Our "hold-hand" day..

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our R.O.M anniversary..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our traditional Wedding Date..

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Ting Ting's ticker!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

En En's ticker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

My days spent here.. With friends, with kids..

This blog is about 2-3 posts..

The picture belowed: It was a very snowy morning that Saturday till all roads to highway are blocked except one route.. Zann got to ask the police for alternatives n map cuz we duno the roads well.. U know, some women are just so brain-dead when it comes to recognising routes, 2 good examples are me n Zann.. Luckily Zann brought a London friend with her n we got helped..

The picture is Zann's precious Yuxuan insisting on playing on the snow.. She just walk n walks on her own till Zann got to drag her back as we are going for Macdonalds.. Cute little girl huh.. She can just play on her own happily.. Duno is it shy to play with other kids or just independent.. "Nvr mind, Xuanxuan, next time play with Kexin yiyi's baby ok?"
There comes a trendy mama dragging her daughter back to the car..
Then on a Friday afternoon, Seline, Cindy, Shuwen n I planned to go for Sushi but it was somehow sold out by 11:30am? So fast? Cindy was joking that Sushi master only make 3 rolls of Sushi a day.. I had a painful yet happy day spent.. Painful becuz I sprained my left ankle at our dear Polhems's garage..There's a stupid hole on the ground which I failed to see n my ankle just fell sideways.. I was carrying 2 babies at that time.. Didi in my arms n my own Baby in my tummy.. Can u imagine how painful is that? I went pale, giddy n nauseous after that.. 1st time in my life spraining my leg!!
N the picture belowed: We decided to go to this "Barnens" playground at Marieberg where kids are charged at 75kr n adults are free.. See, these 3 aunties are more happier than Didi!!
I can't play any of the playground settings.. Just pose lor..

Then Brave Didi, we showed him how to climb to play this "slide".. He climbed himself after that.. Not like his elder bro, got to hold his hands, sit with him then he dare to slide down.. 2 brothers got 2 vast differences..
See how happy he was?
Then we came to a section where u can ride these tricycles free on ur own.. Cindy regretted to wear dress that day.. cuz she can't climb n slide with the kids!!

Haiz, envy envy they all menn.. See the fun they are having?

Seline being the good soul, helps me to take a shot.. Although it's only a pose, but it filled my heart with smiles.. But sorry, im too engrossed.. forget to tidy my clothes b4 taking.. Oh, what a figure menn...
Then Didi held my hand n dragged me to the slide cuz Shuwen they all were chatting n nobody bothers him.. Didi's very smart, he knew I dotes on him, so he always come n hold my hand n bring me to the things he want.. Even when Mama beat him, he'll come for me.. Kids nowadays are so smart, knows who will pamper him more.. Haiz, scared next time when my baby is born, i'll not so much time to play with Joel n Didi..

Pregnant spider-woman...
Joel tends to love this crocodile very much.. maybe it resembles the dinosaur in "Bolibompa", a cartoon network in Sweden.. He'll drag this crocodile n slide with him.. See him drag n pull the crocodile, I also giddy...

See the picture belowed? Didi being scolded.. Now whenever he got scolded, he'll give this expression..SO FUNNY!!! He understands though but it's just that he can't talk.. He's only talking baby language now.. But he can pronounce "mum-mum"(Food-his favourite) n "bear-bear" very well..

This slide section is for baby to 3 yrs old kids.. So I slided with didi.. then he goes climbed himself to repeat sliding all by himself.. See how happy n daring is he? Hahha, his bib title suits him right: "Little rascal.."

See his "high" expression?!!

Then comes my customary wedding anniversary with Hubby on 1st March.. The shirt Im wearing is a gift from Hubby for this occassion... Must ask for it one ok?!! n shows my 8 months plus pregnant tummy.. So u think it's boy or girl based on the shape of my tummy?

I told Hubby must make it a point to take photos on every memorable occasion... He reluctantly nod his head.. but better than nothing... n This is the jacket that I bought for Hubby as a gift on our anni..

Ok last picture... Cheeze... Sometimes I looked at Hubby, he seems to get younger n younger.. Y huh? Y so unfair? He's very busy leh, sleeps lesser than me, how comes he can get younger n younger? Haiz... Think a lot of ppl can understand what Im saying.. Quote goes to--> Cindy, Sherin.. We married a "baby face-husband!!"

3 comments:

Maverick and Noelle said...

No lah.. I dun think he looks younger leh.. I think he looked as if he is using ALL his STRENGTH to open his eyes!! haha... :p Ask him to get more sleep now ah.. when bb is born, he want to sleep also cannot ah! haha

Ah Sin said...

Hi Shujun, he has a lot of stuffs to settle at work everyday.. very good liao, still can open eyes.. Sometimes see him work so hard also kelian..

Maverick and Noelle said...

Aiyo... a wife 心疼 hubby hehehe... He have to work hard so that you and baby will have a good life! :) *Zhihao: Correct a not? ;p