Then on Saturday, my hubby brought me to play badminton.. Wa, it's a nice indoor court.. Badminton is so nice, cuz it's the first time Im sweating in Sweden!!
But after badminton, we went to eat Ice-cream... The big big scoup which makes us full like duno wat..
"Heez, what's the use of sweating when I invest fat into myself after that?"
Then, finally comes the good news... I got pregnant!! This is taken on the 17th July in Stockholm when I suspected that something's wrong with me... True enough, my hubby was super duper happy when he saw this!
I was suffering from morning sickness when I came back from Stockholm.. It was bad... i felt nauseated the whole day, I got super hungry every 1/2 hr but feel like throwing up if I eat.. It was just like "want to die, cannot die" feeling.. U eat also vomit, dun eat lagi vomit!! N heartburn was the main issue.. The gastric juices just stays in my chest, dun wanna go down, dun wanna come up... Can u imagine? Being pregnant is not fun at all...especially with the sickness following u the whole day...So as I got better now(im in the 10th week), Hubby brought me to Centrum n we walked past a tentage selling flowers... He actually bought me a bouquet of baby's breath n red roses... Wow, I was delighted! This is the very first time he bought me flowers, cuz even he proposes to me last time, there's no flowers, even on my birthday, there's no flowers.. Now got baby liao, there's flowers!!! See? Is he bias?
P/S: The colour may not be as fresh as compared to when he just bought them, cuz I was sick again after he brought them n I got no time to attend to the flowers, so it became kinda dry n dull after a few days.. But ladies, it's the thought that counts!













No comments:
Post a Comment